New Forums

MaydaX

pbbans.png

I'm sure you have noticed we have updated our forums. First thing you notice is it moved from www.pbbans.com/forums to community.pbbans.com. The old links should redirect to the new forum as well.

Some info you may need:

1. Login usernames are now your display name or email address.

2. Support Tickets no longer exist. All previous tickets will be moved to a sub forum located at  https://community.pbbans.com/forum/607-private-support/ in the next day or so.

3. The website is converted to use the new forums however do to the vast number of pages there still may be some parts that have been missed. I will be fixing those glitches as they show up.

4. The theme is not 100% complete and is a work in progress but there should be no issues with using the new forums.

The biggest reason to upgrade now is the old forums hit end of life status over a year ago and is open to security risks. They did not work with PHP 7+.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

If you find you can't reply (The box won't open) or even click some of the forum buttons, look in the url and remove any hash signs (#) and try again. It looks like it may be a bug with the forum software itself since it occurs on the IPS forums as well.

I think it started when I upgraded to the latest version last week.

• 1 month later...

Editing profile to add our server....I am unable to save due to birth date field.

It's got the month in both fields and then the year. Cannot add the day. Just figured I'd pass that along maydax.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have noticed since you upgraded the site that more often that not when I hit the back arrow I get this. Seems to happen when I do an ip search and clicking on linked Guids and then going back to click on another one.

Webpage has expired

Most likely cause:

• The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again.

Something to try:

bullet.png Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Its still doing it. When I look at the kick logs and hit the back arrow, I get the same thing. Webpage has expired. No biggie really, it just annoys the crap out of me. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

yes i like the new forums to its seems to be working great.  

i have problems trying to find a friend or add one its really hard all i can do is follow  a friend and then post on their wall

but other then that i am Having the same problem as redKilla  Dont Click Back only go forwards then it works find or open a new page to find content  great job MayDax.

Seems anyone could post in announcements after the upgrade. I fixed that a few weeks ago.

I also added a timeout fix to the theme generator code. Hopefully it helps.

• Like 1