New Medal of Honor (Modern Day)

MaydaX

Cease fire! After six weeks, the Medal of Honor beta will be ending for the PlayStation 3 and PC on July 31st, 2010. We at DICE appreciate all of you who took the first step toward Tier 1 and participated in the beta – your contribution is invaluable and will only help improve the final game. Unfortunately, a PC beta patch will not be released. We have implemented a number of changes and fixes, however, that will appear in the final game – many of which were originated from your feedback! Here are a few of those:

• Improved hit detection

• Breath control for all classes

• Crash fixes

• Improved control input mapping

• In-game HUD polished

• All weapon stats are now updated in the spawn menu

• Spawn points tweaked

For our Xbox fans, the battle rages on! The beta will be extended for the Xbox 360 until August 9th, 2010. Thank you to all of you for continuing to provide us with excellent feedback!

On October 12, we hope to see you back on the battlefield! Please continue to visit our forums, Twitter page, and Facebook page for further Medal of Honor updates.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2010/07/medal-honor-beta-ending

Also ICE T's review of the beta

icetmoh.jpg

Unfortunately, a PC beta patch will not be released. We have implemented a number of changes and fixes, however, that will appear in the final game
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

mohq.jpg

Got an email thanking me for playing the beta. Of all the "critics" they picked the ones that EA are very close to (GameSpy for BF2 stats / accounts). Both are owned by the same company News Corp.

And people wonder why I have no respect for the major review sites like IGN. Not sure what game they played but the beta I played was far from the perfect combo between BC2 and COD.

Got an email thanking me for playing the beta. Of all the "critics" they picked the ones that EA are very close to (GameSpy for BF2 stats / accounts). Both are owned by the same company News Corp.

And people wonder why I have no respect for the major review sites like IGN. Not sure what game they played but the beta I played was far from the perfect combo between BC2 and COD.

Yea but I am sure those MW2 "boycotters" will just jump on this as it is a really good game... :lol:

Stupid is as stupid does and history will continue to repeat itself. The spin any game creator puts into the media is purely for sales, and obviously money. I don't want to cut down Kalms that has been here regarding BFBC2 but it is so far from the BF I remember and so close to the COD you can buy your way to a win with gimme more money if you want more content attitude that it makes me sick. MOH is going down the same path.

I have no respect for the console porting crap any further and it isn't gonna change. <_>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I haven't played this beta yet and judging from some of the comments I've read here and elsewhere it's not very good but the only way I can see for myself is to try it and see how it plays, pre-loading the open beta now.