MaydaX

Forums Updated

Am receiving a 500 Internal Server Error at http://www.pbbans.com/ - unexpected feature? ;)

Fixed. I always forget to copy a file or two everytime we update :P

So I guess I'm the first person on these forums to be a normal user, SGA, and staff, all at the same time. :lol:

313i2s4.png

Edited by .hack//Azure Kite

So I guess I'm the first person on these forums to be a normal user, SGA, and staff, all at the same time. :lol:

That's pretty good going!

It' a bug in the newest T31 Group Format mod. Only seems to effect the board index.

313i2s4.png

Hacker! :lol:

Getting this error when i use my bookmark from before the update using the url

[nofollow] http://www.pbbans.com/forums/forums.html [/nofollow]

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return back to the forum's home

Just a question of re-bookmarking or you could do a redirect to that URL either way not a biggy

Edited by jimbouk1977

Just ditch the /forums.html off the bookmark, never seen /forums.html here before.

Yeah i know & that's the link ive used for god knows how long and worked fine up untill other day as said in my OP it's not a biggy just making the webmaster aware of it (Maydax I presume)

Stop reviving month old plus threads.