Low Ping Game Servers Sold

Live

Those are some insanely good prices for dedicated servers! :).

I wouldn't say they are insanely good prices. There are better deals out in market. I noticed Quad Core server comes with just 2TB BW.

My last month BW usage was, 2,098.799 GByte. If you host some old games like W:ET or Quake3 engine based or so, it will use more BW. But again that's just my personal opinion.

How come every time I look at LPGS, the site is down? That is a turn off to potential customers. Seeing the main site is down a lot would make customers go elsewhere.

post-118029-0-60754700-1298593217_thumb.png

Thats a weird deal. I've had some intermittent problems getting to their sites, while others in our group did not. Then earlier this week, a few members couldn't connect at the same time. Support said everything was 100% fine on their end. By the looks of your SS, apparently theres something up. At least I don't feel like the lone ranger on that one anymore - good to know... Was going crazy trying to figure it out. My ISP discovered a secondary issue on my end, but thats been fixed. But, when it come to websites with issues that need ironed out, they are not alone. ;)

Whatever turns out to be the cause, its not effected our server. I am sure they'll get it sorted.

Butt

there has been a couple reports about this and we are working on a fix for this problem as i my self have had this in the last day or two. We are leaning towards a DNS issue we are looking into it

I wouldn't say they are insanely good prices. There are better deals out in market. I noticed Quad Core server comes with just 2TB BW.

My last month BW usage was, 2,098.799 GByte. If you host some old games like W:ET or Quake3 engine based or so, it will use more BW. But again that's just my personal opinion.

Most of our machines run with the min bandwidth of 3TB, we don't sell any dedi server with 2TB

We have never gone over our bandwidth nor has any customer.

Edited by LPGS

Most of our machines run with the min bandwidth of 3TB, we don't sell any dedi server with 2TB

We have never gone over our bandwidth nor has any customer.

FYI :)

Link Removed

Edited by hellreturn
Removed imageshack link.

FYI :)

Thanks for pointing that out it has been corrected

Edited by hellreturn
I removed my imageshack link from quote based on user request. I hope that's fine. - Thank you.

Imageshack is completely infected right now. I clicked that link and luckily my AV caught the virus. This has been a HUGE topic on the EVGA forums lately.

Link removed. :)

Thanks