Streaming Outage (Nov 6, 2011)

MaydaX

Streaming is offline as the result of DDoS attacks towards our servers. We are working with our host to get streaming online asap.

This just proves even more that 3rd party anti-cheat communities do make a difference in catching cheaters.

Update (MaydaX):

Streaming is online again.

Update (Everson):

Streaming is offline again.

Update (MaydaX):

Edited by MaydaX

Streaming is offline as the result of DDoS attacks towards our servers. We are working with our host to get streaming online asap.

This just proves even more that 3rd party anti-cheat communities do make a difference in catching cheaters.

Update (MaydaX):

Update (Everson):

Streaming is offline again.

I just tried to get my BF3 server going yesterday, and I thought I was doing something wrong.

This stinks, and it really stinks for you folks who do all this for us. I'm gonna send a contribution your way to say thanks for all you have done and to help you fight these jerks....

Don't let the bastards get you down !!

-- Cain

• Upvote 1

Woops, it says Anonymous but it was Cain's Lair that made that most recent contribution.

I strongly encourage all admins to give a little to help keep this place running, each of you admins know how much time and effort we all put into out servers and communities and how much donations are appreciated..

All but 3 BF3 servers hosted in the same Data Centre as PBBans are offline.

Nice it's still working, mine is Still NOT streaming.

Any chance streaming will be back On-Line soon ?

You can post any updates @ http://GanjaCafeUSA.enjin.com if you have time..

thanks for your hard work

/end

There are currently over 3,000 servers not streaming, we're working on attempting to find solutions but our options are limited.

We'll post updates as soon as we have them :)

Is this the same problem from Sunday or did they go for round 2 ?

I ask because my servers were streaming again yesterday but it seems for only a 2 hour window before streaming ceased again (down 22 hours and change as of now).

Not complaining btw...just curious.