Sign in to follow this  
MaydaX

Microsoft IllumiRoom Concept

WoW awsome, I use the Phillips AMBX lighting system to add some nice ambiant lighting to my gaming nights :) but this is just jaw dropping shiznit.

I dont want to put a down on things tho, but i wondering if this will be restricted by PB as by the looks of things it can deffinatly give the user an advantage?

WoW awsome, I use the Phillips AMBX lighting system to add some nice ambiant lighting to my gaming nights :) but this is just jaw dropping shiznit.

I dont want to put a down on things tho, but i wondering if this will be restricted by PB as by the looks of things it can deffinatly give the user an advantage?

haha it's just extension of the screen. No difference between a player on a 19in display playing at 1280x1024 and someone playing on a 30in at 2560x1600 or more common today players using eyefinity playing at absurd resolutions with multiple displays.

I think it looks cool, but it appears to require a projector in addition to a TV? and at that point why not just dump the tv all together and play directly on the wall?

Forget the wall, why not just use a 3D helmet system where turning your head, turns your body in game as well. Better surround sound, better visuals and less wall space required.