PunkBuster coming to Battlefield 4

MaydaX

just like bf3 had/still has a lot of bans

I am still playing BF3 and the number of bans is nothing compared to the number of cheating bastards on the servers.

Just take a look at my last view battereports and see the results (of enemy team).

**admin edit**

Name and shame is not allowed on these forums.

Is EA and PB this helpless against cheaters?

Are hackers better than anti-hackers?

Is this the future of gaming to be forced to buy hacks to survive?? Then, Thank You and Good Bye Gaming community!

I am still playing BF3 and the number of bans is nothing compared to the number of cheating bastards on the servers.

Just take a look at my last view battereports and see the results (of enemy team).

**admin edit**

Name and shame is not allowed on these forums.

Is EA and PB this helpless against cheaters?

Are hackers better than anti-hackers?

Is this the future of gaming to be forced to buy hacks to survive?? Then, Thank You and Good Bye Gaming community!

EA has ZERO affiliation with EvenBalance, the creators of PunkBuster. Mike, this game was recently released and you will expect a lot of hackers until EB finds the hacks and bans the users from PB and third party streaming anti cheat communities (PBBans, ACI, etc) related servers. There will be more ban waves and EB is doing their personal best to strive for fair play. PBBans staff, feel free to add more info I missed anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello new to the site, currently owner/admin of a clan-based pc-Battlefield 4 server. I have added my servers IP to my info but can not find a link to select/connect it to being recognised as a BF4 server, is it not ready to setup yet. Had a look through the tutorials etc... but can't seem to find out how to link it to BF4, appears it is not ready yet?

Any PBBans admin advice would be appreciated.

Hello new to the site, currently owner/admin of a clan-based pc-Battlefield 4 server. I have added my servers IP to my info but can not find a link to select/connect it to being recognised as a BF4 server, is it not ready to setup yet. Had a look through the tutorials etc... but can't seem to find out how to link it to BF4, appears it is not ready yet?

Any PBBans admin advice would be appreciated.

Assuming you've applied for a streaming account, and that you've been approved, go here: http://www.pbbans.com/automated-streaming-setup.html.

Thanks SuperTaz, submitted that app, I take it I await reply from that process prior to trying to setup a streaming link?

Now that your application is approved, you can now set it up to stream by using our hub tool:

http://www.pbbans.com/automated-streaming-setup.html

And you can manage your team account here:

http://account.pbbans.com/index.php

Taz, I updated the my team account server IP to 108.61.227.193:30000

(Added a new server IP and deleted an old one, we recently moved our server from being hosted in Adelaide to Sydney, hence the IP changed, I forgot and applied with the previous/now closed server/IP)

Think I need an admin to approve the new IP I just added so I can set the streaming?

Someone fixed it for me, cheers. Although keep getting this error when trying to stream-connect up.

[iNIT] Opening connection ...

********************************ERROR********************************
Connection timed out: connect

will keep trying

Yeah its been online and going alright since the 11th Nov:

b_560_95_1.png

Re-kicked it again today and it appears to be streaming now! let the hackers come! 

thanks for the help.

• 5 months later...