Battlefield 4 Game Server Provider List

SuperTaz

Posted it on our forums so the other decision makers in the clan could get a feel on the choices, still haven't gotten one reply *sigh*

Edited by No_Nickname

They are pretty fast with support and will try and fix your issue, however it seems like they've switched data centers 6 or so months back and have run into a lot of trouble since then.

I posted my chat and ticket with EOR, but they are still listed in the first post as "unknown" when as you can see by the tickets, they said that they WILL be hosting BF4. So why are they still listed under unknown?

I posted my chat and ticket with EOR, but they are still listed in the first post as "unknown" when as you can see by the tickets, they said that they WILL be hosting BF4. So why are they still listed under unknown?

NDA's are being difficult. Technically, by EOReality telling you they are hosting BF4, they just violated their NDA with DICE. GSP's aren't supposed to say anything until they are allowed to by DICE.

Here is a message from the forums of gameservers.com:

http://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50163

gameserversbf4.png

NDA's are being difficult. Technically, by EOReality telling you they are hosting BF4, they just violated their NDA with DICE. GSP's aren't supposed to say anything until they are allowed to by DICE.

Here is a message from the forums of gameservers.com:

http://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50163

post-118029-0-87825100-1380121510_thumb.png

Then I guess the first post needs to be all changed to UNKNOWN STATUS. ;)

Yes, well I got confirmation from EOR as well (as you can see from my post above) but as this point, no one seems to really know, even if the GSP says they are or say that they "dont' know" or that they "can't say"... blablabllalblallblalblallaaaaaaaaaaa. This secrecy and unknown is annoying.

Last week they was not giving an answer and trying to swerve the question. Now is a different matter and for them to explain about beta servers and pricing coming up, they seems to organised to be guessing.

Plus the companies who have been rejected have come out and said they have.

Here you go...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/pc-game-server-providers-for-battlefield-4/

Are you Prepared 4 Beta? As we are getting closer to the Exclusive and the Open Beta, we wanted to update you on the available gamer server providers.

Below is the initial list of game server providers on PC that we will work with for Battlefield 4 during the Beta and launch of the game. We believe that these proven RSP’s will be able to offer global coverage of game servers.

Battlefield 4 game server providers

4Players

NitroServ

Multiplay

MyInternetServices

I3D

Gameservers.com

Gamed!

Nuclear Fallout

Hypernia

Gportal

Fragnet

AusGamers

Rocketblast

ForTeam

Trinity Games

Still hope for some with the "initial list" remark

And I think half the list won't sell you a UK server... so you can look at the usual suspects for overpriced slotprices...

I do hope that isn't the case.

NFO are pretty good. I've not heard anything about Hypernia, but they do look very professional. RocketBlast looks like they were set up yesterday.

Meh, maybe I'll just stick to being a player in BF4.

Yes, NFO or WHOEVER else on this list- may look good, but HOW are these FEW gsps going to handle ALL the servers? How is it possible to support the thousands of servers with just a few? I just don't get it!

And this makes me more upset than it should so I think I need to chill for a moment and rethink what I'm going to do about BF4 :(

Edited by ~*FaNtASyGiRL*~
  • Upvote 1

The EA fee for anyone hosting BF4 on a rented dedicated server or VPS is going to be higher. Currently $0.25 per slot for BF3.

EA did come out with the list today and we are an official RSP.

I expect for us to be able to offer servers on managed VDSes and managed dedicated servers for BF4. However, the per-slot additional fee that we charge will be higher than BF3.

For standalone game servers, we can't yet offer preorders. We will be able to offer these later but can't provide a date yet.

http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/vie...tart=30#p48875

Edited by marrr