Battlefield 4 Game Server Provider List

SuperTaz

Fragnets made it offical.

http://clients.fragnet.net/announcements.php?id=55

I guess the best way to get cheap server is for people to come together and split on a dedi.

I have a dedi with fragnet, I got a E3-1270v2, 250gb SSD, 4tb hhd, 32GB ram and 256 BF slots in london for £134 a month when on they website it is around £100 more.

Never take notice of any pricing on the GSP website's, live chat or email them to give you a much better price, any GSP will always drop drop and drop. We all know BF servers are not cheap, defo not cheap after what they have done to the GSP list. Just shop around and ask questions.

Edited by scramz

I wrote this on the procon forums as well:

[sarcasm]

Thinking about doing a workshop "How to manage a Community and make the most profit"

Contents of the workshop:

• How to destroy a healthy community and GSP environment - part 1: Raise prices
  • How to destroy a healthy community and GSP environment - part 2: Create scarcity
  • How to estrange your community and long time fans from your best game ever: Limit options for server owners even further

[/sarcasm]

Never been disappointed about a frigging game in my life. But this really does hit me hard.

FFS, We supply and pay for these servers so the majority of players can play for FREE.

We are the ones who keep this game going as long as WE PAY for these servers. How about a bit of choice where to rent from... Is that really too much to ask for?

15 RSP's worldwide... ROFL.

Edited by EBassie
  • Upvote 2

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/battlefield-4-game-server-provider-list-t176005.html/page__view__findpost__p__452214 ;)

I couldn't type here what I think about this situation without ranting so I think I'll keep that to my private clan forum lol.

I don't know if anyone picked up on this, but in that official battlelog post made by trydling he did say at end "We believe that these proven RSP’s will be able to offer global coverage of game servers." I can only assume by that they are only looking for that type of GSP that can offer servers globally. Can all the GSP's on that list provide that ?

Edited by CR-Typhoon

I don't know if anyone picked up on this, but in that official battlelog post made by trydling he did say at end "We believe that these proven RSP’s will be able to offer global coverage of game servers." I can only assume by that they are only looking for that type of GSP that can offer servers globally. Can all the GSP's on that list provide that ?
No. I don't know how some are even on that list.

I don’t understand the rational for limiting the providers of servers for BF4. BF3 was very popular and it was largely due to the support from the service providers. I know I have played on a number of servers over the years and the SkL server hosted by Branzone is usually in the top 5 in the world for BF3 and why they weren’t included in this group is frustrating. There are some on this list of providers that were always crashing and had all kinds of issues that were not fixed in a reasonable amount of time. I would suggest that Dice go with all of the server providers and let the customers that paid our hard earned money for this game decide which provider to utilize. This could spell doom for Dice and BF4 if they don’t address this soon. Dice, don’t look back on this in 6 months and wish you would have listened to your customers. Fix this now.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/battlefield-4-game-server-provider-list-t176005.html/page__view__findpost__p__452214 ;)

I couldn't type here what I think about this situation without ranting so I think I'll keep that to my private clan forum lol.

woops missed that.

Our clan has been using BRANZONE for years, their performance and reliability are always rock solid. Our clan server is regularly TOP 5 in the WORLD for BF3 and has frequently been NUMBER ONE. How can DICE / EA NOT have BRANZONE on the list of GSP's for BETA/LAUNCH. I am sure glad I held off on pre-order for BF4 because I WILL NOT BUY BF4 UNTIL I CAN PLAY ON A BRANZONE SERVER!

Our clan has been using BRANZONE for years, their performance and reliability are always rock solid. Our clan server is regularly TOP 5 in the WORLD for BF3 and has frequently been NUMBER ONE. How can DICE / EA NOT have BRANZONE on the list of GSP's for BETA/LAUNCH. I am sure glad I held off on pre-order for BF4 because I WILL NOT BUY BF4 UNTIL I CAN PLAY ON A BRANZONE SERVER!

sighh.. I run popular servers too, and also love my current host who also won't be hosting BF4. I'm really upset like you are about this decision. Its like a big FU to us server admins/owners who dedicate so much time/energy and even money to keep BF3 fun and popular. Yet we, who do this have no input or say so on where we can get our servers from. It is US who have the experience in running these servers day in and day out and know who we can lean on for support and who we know to stay far away from. But it appears, we don't matter.

The thread on battlelog is actually pretty hilarious. Players are so clueless when it comes to understanding WHO actually pays for the "free" servers they love to play on.

Personally I'd be happy if DICE learnt how to properly mirror a database around the world, instead of expecting every server on the entire planet to connect to blaze in Europe. If they had put some effort into that perhaps we would get servers that stay up more than 12 hours.

• Upvote 3

The thread on battlelog is actually pretty hilarious. Players are so clueless when it comes to understanding WHO actually pays for the "free" servers they love to play on.

Personally I'd be happy if DICE learnt how to properly mirror a database around the world, instead of expecting every server on the entire planet to connect to blaze in Europe. If they had put some effort into that perhaps we would get servers that stay up more than 12 hours.

Our servers stay up for more than 12 hours I have them set to reboot every 24 hours.

Seriously though I agree why should we have to connect to another country just for the stats to work why can't they just stick a database in every country, not sure how they would mirror/sync them up, but I'm sure it would help with lag at times players needing to connect to Europe then connect into there local servers to me seems a bit stupid.

Who do you guys use and why on earth do you have to reboot every 24 hours?!

We don't use anyone, we are the ones who have the server hardware and run it at games.on.net, I only have a reboot schedule setup to reboot the servers every 24 hours at 5:00 AM in the morning to refresh them, we have done it that way for years.