Battlefield 4 Game Server Provider List

SuperTaz

where are you getting the ratings per provider?

Don't ask me is not my list. :closedeyes:

Don't give a S*** on the Rating. Use this to Compare the Prices and other things.

The Guys have also a BF3 List.

Has anybody tried to ask EA why Multiplay and IIRC MyIs are allowed to host servers with the problems they have with leaks and staff members getting pbbans?

My clan was actually just informed today by MyIS(who our current BF3 provider is) that they will no longer be a provider for BF4 servers and won't be able to fulfull pre-orders, instead directing customers to i3d.net(their parent/partner company?). We decided to go with another company for BF4 anyways so this won't effect us.

Can anybody give me a more complete background on MyIS history regarding whatever shady things about them? (By PM is okay to not de-rail thread)

My clan was actually just informed today by MyIS(who our current BF3 provider is) that they will no longer be a provider for BF4 servers and won't be able to fulfull pre-orders, instead directing customers to i3d.net(their parent/partner company?). We decided to go with another company for BF4 anyways so this won't effect us.

Can anybody give me a more complete background on MyIS history regarding whatever shady things about them? (By PM is okay to not de-rail thread)

MInd if you link to the site?

Maybe you guys should?

I've tried asking questions from DICE/EA, my opinion is they don't care unless it's praise because all of them have been ignored and I'm pretty sure I'm blocked by several on twitter

• 4 weeks later...

With all the server side problems, I doubt that EA/Dice really want to introduce any new GSP's into the mix until they get things a little more settled out.  I am beginning to think that maybe why the initial list of GSP's was so small.  It is easier to troubleshoot the problems of a few servers that are setup similarly rather than trying to figure out what is happening to many servers if they are all setup differently.

I honestly don't think we will see any more server providers added to the list.

There's a lot of money involved in being a host and I expect it cost a pretty penny to be on that list as well.