Battlefield 1

MaydaX

Just downloaded it and as expected there is definitely no reference to PunkBuster but many references to FairFight exist. I also noticed all the servers I seen are hosted using amazon AWS and i3d which makes sense since MISI3D (i3d + Myinternetservices) has a close relationship with EA. And they offer AWS hosting as well.

Want Cloud services? Global Game Servers offers AWS API compatibility. Please contact us for details and quotes.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/misi3d-llc-misi3d.com-

Global Game Servers is the collaboration of two of the largest and most experienced server providers for game publishers: MyInternetServices.com and Interactive 3D.

https://globalgameservers.com/about

MISI3D also owns Gameblocks who develops fairfight.

I'm guessing MISI3D might be the sole server provider to EA just like gameservers.com was for Black Ops.

Well I had a hour or so playing it and I don't like it.. Its very ordinary nothing really stands out as wow factor

I'm glad I didn't pre-order it. I have a feeling it will die out like BFH and MOHW

Well I had a hour or so playing it and I don't like it.. Its very ordinary nothing really stands out as wow factor

I'm glad I didn't pre-order it. I have a feeling it will die out like BFH and MOHW

So another 2 years of BF4?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/19282/battlefield-1-minimum-pc-requirements

Here are the minimum PC requirements for Battlefield 1 on PC.

Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 10Gb

Note: The full game will require more space on your hard drive.
The recommended PC requirements for the full game will be confirmed soon.

The teams at EA/DICE

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/19282/battlefield-1-minimum-pc-requirements

Here are the minimum PC requirements for Battlefield 1 on PC.

Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 10Gb

Note: The full game will require more space on your hard drive.
The recommended PC requirements for the full game will be confirmed soon.

The teams at EA/DICE

Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350  <_>

I'm phenom II x4 965 playing more than 60 fps in ultra with gtx 980

the ultmate edition game euro 129.98, incl vat , de luxe edition euro 79.99 , incl vat, for this horse game ,  the are going over the top with the game price , i dont think to buy that game , EA goes the same way as Actionvision DOWN

• Upvote 4

Im pretty sure that will change in time. What if it goes the way of HL?

It won't. To even suggest it means you aren't inline with most of the BF fanbase. You could tell that Hardline was set to fail from the get go. If anything, I think BF1 is set to be the biggest BF yet.

If anything, I think BF1 is set to be the biggest BF yet.

I'm not sure about that one. I will never play BF1 because it's set in the WWI era. I prefer modern / futuristic FPS games. No doubt WWI era games have their fanbase just not sure if it's more than the current modern warfare fanbase.

• Upvote 2

It won't. To even suggest it means you aren't inline with most of the BF fanbase. You could tell that Hardline was set to fail from the get go. If anything, I think BF1 is set to be the biggest BF yet.

Im pretty sure I'm accurate with my assumption that the daily online player count will go down in time. The online player count is the open beta after all and not the full retail release. Im merely speculating, it could keep a decent count but even you dont know how it will turn out. Just the opinions on here aint all that positive. I personally don't think it will go the way of HL as cops and robbers was always an unusual theme for the BF franchise.

• Upvote 1