Gagarinace

GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 811283e1

https://www.pbbans.com/globalban.php

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved.

We (PBBans) will deny the appeal made through our systems due to the above reasons. A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (don't forget your GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:
1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.
2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.
3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".
4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.
5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.
6. The only reason your pbguid appears on the PBBans ban list is because you joined a PBBans streaming server direcly after Even Balance activated the global GUID ban on your pbguid.
7. PBBans has actually done you a favour by letting you know that a global GUID ban has been issued on your pbguid by Even Balance, there will be a lot more players who have joined servers that do not stream and will be struggling to find out what happened.

If you feel that you have recieved a global GUID or Hardware ban in error, you may submit a support ticket to Even Balance

i dont understand how find a reason of ban, it need some guid, but in guid faq say i have to open the game, rly? i cant open the game cause of ban, so how to use your site to find out reson or some information????

Battlefield 3 811283e1
A match was found for your search query.
Public access can not view clean players.

that just shows our bans

Even Balance controls all PunkBuster Global Bans

do u have any information about how much time can take my request to evenbalance about my ban?

or maybe they even dont read them?

it passed 2 weeks already

They do read them but its been an unusually long time for them to post their answers. The reason for this is unknown. It looks like it's across the board to me, not just you but everyone. There is not really a lot else I can enlighten you with except that the longest average response time that I've seen had been 9 days.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, DHGreeny said:

They do read them but its been an unusually long time for them to post their answers. The reason for this is unknown. It looks like it's across the board to me, not just you but everyone. There is not really a lot else I can enlighten you with except that the longest average response time that I've seen had been 9 days. 

08/17/2019 02:12:32 there is no answer yet

and i send letter on evenbalance mail week before create thet ticket

Edited by Gagarinace

do not create a new ticket

they will lock it as you already have one

4 hours ago, Gagarinace said:

looks like one more week gone and no answer

It's the same across the board currently, we are uncertain why but there is nothing we can do, we have no control.

did official punkbuster have some kind of database or something where i can check my problem (like your one)

i see before screenshots of pb, where from they are?

what exactly is a proof of cheating? or they just ban without any explanations, maybe send a letter to a cheater or whatever?

20 minutes ago, Gagarinace said:

did official punkbuster have some kind of database or something where i can check my problem (like your one) no, but, there are other 3rd party lists

i see before screenshots of pb, where from they are? streamed from servers running PunkBuster. some server providers host them as well

what exactly is a proof of cheating? or they just ban without any explanations, maybe send a letter to a cheater or whatever?  most PunkBuster violations are tripped by known cheat files found in your RAM or game folder

today one month gone since i write to evenbalance and i have no answer

is any other way to help my problem, maybe other forums or other ways to contact pb developers?

this situation looks like metabans : who pay money - able to add random people to global ban list, i m too mad of this situation

There is nothing you can do, it's across the board by the looks of it since a month and a half ago, we don't know why.