Great Work!!!

Mad-Man

Hey everyone, I think that PBBans is doing a great job. I've applied for Game Server Admin status and I hope that soon I can help stop all the cheaters from ruining great games.. Just wanted to put in my 2 cents on how I felt about the folks here.

thanks. :)

just a point of information, game admin forum rank has exactly the same access as a member .. for an upgrade that gives a hell of a lot more access get your server streaming click me :P

thanks. :)

just a point of information, game admin forum rank has exactly the same access as a member .. for an upgrade that gives a hell of a lot more access get your server streaming click me :P

Allready workin on that now bro..

Hey everyone, I think that PBBans is doing a great job. I've applied for Game Server Admin status and I hope that soon I can help stop all the cheaters from ruining great games.. Just wanted to put in my 2 cents on how I felt about the folks here.

Yet you have excessive numbers of ex cheaters on your team. As a friend of mine would say Hmmmmmmmm.

But your always welcomed to use the public forums.

Yet you have excessive numbers of ex cheaters on your team. As a friend of mine would say Hmmmmmmmm.

But your always welcomed to use the public forums.

Well Maydax, I mean no harm here, but I was not aware of these problems so the sarcasim in my opinion is unnecessary. Wich brings me to a point. I'm not asking for PB admin or anything like that. All I want is to have the server stream to pbbans to "catch" cheaters.. Like I said, I have never cheated and the "ban" that I have on me was stated as not verifiable. I also asked how I can fix the problems that we have here and have ben met with nothing but resistance. That makes no sense to me. If "we" all want to get rid of cheaters, then make it difficult to do that? Ex cheaters,?, Well, again I asked how I can get this info and again, met with resistance and sarcasm.. Not letting a person stream there servers because of an "ex" hack/cheater seems like an oxymoron to me. I apologize if I've offended someone but I'm just trying to find out how having high standards justifies keeping a server from being hack free.. Any one of you can feel free to enter our servers and watch, observe, run demo's. Any one of the clan members caught hacking is gone, no if's ands or but's.. I'm also sure that a few of the servers that are streaming have people associated whit bans, yes, I know but yet they still stream. That's all I can say.. Again I apologize if I've offended someone.

Well I apologize for sounding sarcastic but your new found members have a cheating past. As for your ban being verifiable, it is a valid ban at PunksBusted.com but if we add a user to the convicted users group we like to have 100% proof should they ask for it. Proof we don’t have access to for PsB bans however that’s not to say PsB ban are not valid. They are in fact as valid as ours.

The problem with letting you stream to us is you’re not a trustworthy team. And if you get SGA access our cvar and md5 checks could potentially fall into the hand of an ex cheaters and be used to bypass the checks.

Your linked Ban is here http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/ban.cgi?par=V000559D8

Also there is a lot more to this then ex cheaters, part of my attitude is towards your newest member 1punch. I will not get into details here but let’s just say he’s not very truthful as far as some PBBans admins are concerned.

Well I apologize for sounding sarcastic but your new found members have a cheating past. As for your ban being verifiable, it is a valid ban at PunksBusted.com but if we add a user to the convicted users group we like to have 100% proof should they ask for it. Proof we don’t have access to for PsB bans however that’s not to say PsB ban are not valid. They are in fact as valid as ours.

The problem with letting you stream to us is you’re not a trustworthy team. And if you get SGA access our cvar and md5 checks could potentially fall into the hand of an ex cheaters and be used to bypass the checks.

Your linked Ban is here http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/ban.cgi?par=V000559D8

Also there is a lot more to this then ex cheaters, part of my attitude is towards your newest member 1punch. I will not get into details here but let’s just say he’s not very truthful as far as some PBBans admins are concerned.

I understand what you mean in regards to that. But as far as the ban I have never gone by slinger. I have allways been Madman and that is a different guide than mine. I have allways used this guid as I've never even reinstalled the game. I just want to fix what I can fix. Is it possible for me to pm you? I understand the concerns you have.

Now this has gone way to far & is total bs I have been a pbbans.com Game Admin for about the past 2 years have had only 1 cd-key / GUID for the past 4 years I've played this game & have never once cheated or even thought about cheating I'm 100% clean not linked to any1 & probably 1 of the most legit players left in the game.

But now in the last few hours I have had my privilages taken away for no apparent reason that I know of since no1 told me anything threw any kind of pm. So I can only asume that cuz I'm on this roster & play for this clan of ppl you claim are cheaters that my privilages here as a pbbans.com Game Admin were takin away for this reason alone which is a load of crap IMO. I'm not the leader of this clan nor do I have anysay as to who plays for the clan & I'm not asking for Streaming Game Admin status as I have already legitly obtained pbbans.com Game Admin status here & have never abused it or handed out my login in to any1 which I'm sure you can look into I see that no1 from any ip's other then the 1's that are logged in on your system under my GUID were used for my login.

Earlyer when I did have my Game Admin status I checked all these GUIDs with the * by them & every1 of them were clean yes some were linked to hacks but weither it was them or not for sure can remain to be proven. Which can be hard to do since I have helped oust ppl hiding behind new cd-keys / GUID's for Bad League as I was their Anti-Cheat staff for season 2 & helped keep the league clean of hackers. Yes there are some ppl on that list with * that I will say are using some new cd-keys / GUID's that I feel I'd rather not have in the clan cuz I asume they have hacked * thats why they needed new cd-key / GUID to appear clean but thats not up to me I'm just a regular clan member & do what I can to help keep the clan clean & inform them of these things when I can what they decide to do as Leaders is up to them.

I have also helped in many ways to point out hackers since day 1 of becoming a Game Admin here & have used it to help keep every clan I was a Founder or Leader in Sof2 aka |*WoW*| Warriors of Warcraft, Team. |bS| / bullSh!t >> & WePwnNoobs|wpn clean as possible & have kicked ppl out of my clans from info I found using it.

&

Now after helping to keep mine & numerious other clans that I have helped check ppl out for when they asked me to do so or informed them when I found out about 1 of their players so they would know about there player being a hacker as well as I helped run Anti-Cheat Staff for Bad League during Season 2 & am currently going to help them out with season 3 to keep the league cheat free which I applied for pbbans.com League Admin for here when I did do Anti-Cheat Staff for Bad League & got little help with that since it was never given to me when I was a legit Anti-Cheat for a league not sure as to why I couldn't obtain that status maybe pbbans.com didn't care about me trying to keep a good league cheat free of hackers cuz Sof2 isn't such an active game anymore & now I have had it taken away for no reason other then my assocciation with a clan that I play for & have no control of who is in the clan thats just total bs IMO when I have helped to do everything I could to oust & let ppl know who ceratin cheaters are in this game as you can see on my website here of my Scrim Team I Founded & run by myself that I have kept clean of cheaters being that so many clans we have beaten have accused us of hacking so I make sure I keep my team spotlessly clean & legit but now how am I to do that when my privilage here have what I feel to be wrongfully taken away from me & how am I to help a league that wanted me to do Anti-Cheat work for them either now as this will also hurt me in helping to make sure the league is clean.

The league doesn't care about nor does it witch hunt into players who are linked to hackers as long as the GUID is clean & I nor any1 else can't solidly prove said players that might be hackers hiding behind ne cd-keys / GUIDs they are ok to play. I have proven some in past season that were linked & they were booted from the league as well as some that I would also need to be proving a case against this season that I know were hackers but had new cd-keys / GUIDs but now they wont be ousted & will be allowed to play if I can't make a case against them solid enough & yes 1 of them would have probably been a clan mate of mine if he was still on our roster come start of the new season but thats my job weither they be on my clan or not I don't play bias when it comes to cheaters as I don't tolerate being assocciated with well known cheaters if I can proove or figure out for myself that said ppl are linked to their own hacks.

I also have a website for my scrim team that I know many ppl check that I update dailey of the hackers that are from more well known clan or ust well known ppl in the game www.WarriorsofWarcraft.com I'm Sargeras over there aka Sargeras<]*T*[> Founder & 1 of the Co-Leaders of along with (DeZ)Thorny who I think you might know of Maydax. Here's the link to the Chumps Caught hacking sectio I keep up to date http://anime-subs.net/wow/modules.php?name...ewforum&f=8 with what you can see I have made it more clear towards my own team mates I found out were busted more then any1 else to let any1 that comes there know that I kicked them out of the clan & would never ever let them play for us again even helping to inform pbbans.com about 1 of my players using the God mode cheat hack to take over servers 1 being my own clans after he read the forums here that I told ppl about him as retaleation towards me which was a small price to pay for me to get him known for the cheat he had become claiming he was bored with the game so that why he did so.

But now I have felt wrongfully betrayed in a way by my own brother in arms to help keep whats left of a real fun game to some ppl cheat free & would like I feel I deserve an explination as to why my privilages here have been yanked out of my hands when I have none nothing but to help your system here in everyway I could being real sry to say I couldn't help more then I have along with even complimenting ppl here for all the hard work they do for all to help keep the games I play cheat free & the new system you have instated here on the new color code as you can see in this post http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22602.

As far as some of what I've seen you say here Maydax you have made what should be a non-biased issue & turned it into what appears to be a personal issue towards 1punch beiwhich I feel is the wrong thing for you to be doing since when I ran Anti-Cheat for Bad League I had to be non-biased towards ppl I flat out didn't like but you do your job weither like them or not with out any biased opinions.

So I would like some sort of explination if you will plz as to why my privilages have been stripped from as I see no reason why I shouldn't be allowed what I legitly obatined years ago here on this site going threw all the proper channels & agreed to all the terms here when I did so by never sharing cvar or my log in info to any1 even my own clan leaders that I played for that asked me to do so for them cuz I knew if I broke those rules & the promise I made be signing to become a Game Admin here I would have my privilages taken away & wouldn't be able to keep the clan or teams I personaly run clean.

So in closing thx you fore your time & any help in the matter if you would like I'd be happy to talk with either of you on TS or vent further about this issue cordially Maydax or Fozzer & will send you my MSN & xfire threw pm if you'd like to chat via that as well.

I even forgot to mention that when this issue came up to me that I would rather not get involved with it since I didn't care to have my privilages possibly taken away from me over this issue which I felt real bad for my clan over telling them that cuz you realize how shitty of a thing that sounded for me to have to tell my own clan mates that on TS man that just made me feel like I betrayed them when I said it but I have to look out for my personal Scrim Team I run so it was just in my best interest to me & my team no matter how much I felt it was wrong for me to tell them.

But it appears I was entirely right when I told them this but have had it taken away from me when I said nothing a kept out of the issue just telling them that we should just exept the fact we can't stream & help pbbans.com catch hackers on our server which I'm sure we would.

Guess it was just to bad I didn't voice myself saying I didn't want to be involved in this issue as I do not have an * by my name as I am clean & didn't care to have my acess's here taken away from me over this then maybe I wouldn't have to be dealing with all this rightnow & could be doing other more usefull things like updating my site of the new hackers busted here in clans I know of & letting their clans know so they can get the heads up & deal with things to keep their clan clean.

Now this has gone way to far & is total bs I have been a pbbans.com Game Admin for about the past 2 years have had only 1 cd-key / GUID for the past 4 years I've played this game & have never once cheated or even thought about cheating I'm 100% clean not linked to any1 & probably 1 of the most legit players left in the game.

But now in the last few hours I have had my privilages taken away for no apparent reason that I know of since no1 told me anything threw any kind of pm. So I can only asume that cuz I'm on this roster & play for this clan of ppl you claim are cheaters that my privilages here as a pbbans.com Game Admin were takin away for this reason alone which is a load of crap IMO. I'm not the leader of this clan nor do I have anysay as to who plays for the clan & I'm not asking for Streaming Game Admin status as I have already legitly obtained pbbans.com Game Admin status here & have never abused it or handed out my login in to any1 which I'm sure you can look into I see that no1 from any ip's other then the 1's that are logged in on your system under my GUID were used for my login.

Earlyer when I did have my Game Admin status I checked all these GUIDs with the * by them & every1 of them were clean yes some were linked to hacks but weither it was them or not for sure can remain to be proven. Which can be hard to do since I have helped oust ppl hiding behind new cd-keys / GUID's for Bad League as I was their Anti-Cheat staff for season 2 & helped keep the league clean of hackers. Yes there are some ppl on that list with * that I will say are using some new cd-keys / GUID's that I feel I'd rather not have in the clan cuz I asume they have hacked * thats why they needed new cd-key / GUID to appear clean but thats not up to me I'm just a regular clan member & do what I can to help keep the clan clean & inform them of these things when I can what they decide to do as Leaders is up to them.

I have also helped in many ways to point out hackers since day 1 of becoming a Game Admin here & have used it to help keep every clan I was a Founder or Leader in Sof2 aka |*WoW*| Warriors of Warcraft, Team. |bS| / bullSh!t >> & WePwnNoobs|wpn clean as possible & have kicked ppl out of my clans from info I found using it.

&

Now after helping to keep mine & numerious other clans that I have helped check ppl out for when they asked me to do so or informed them when I found out about 1 of their players so they would know about there player being a hacker as well as I helped run Anti-Cheat Staff for Bad League during Season 2 & am currently going to help them out with season 3 to keep the league cheat free which I applied for pbbans.com League Admin for here when I did do Anti-Cheat Staff for Bad League & got little help with that since it was never given to me when I was a legit Anti-Cheat for a league not sure as to why I couldn't obtain that status maybe pbbans.com didn't care about me trying to keep a good league cheat free of hackers cuz Sof2 isn't such an active game anymore & now I have had it taken away for no reason other then my assocciation with a clan that I play for & have no control of who is in the clan thats just total bs IMO when I have helped to do everything I could to oust & let ppl know who ceratin cheaters are in this game as you can see on my website here of my Scrim Team I Founded & run by myself that I have kept clean of cheaters being that so many clans we have beaten have accused us of hacking so I make sure I keep my team spotlessly clean & legit but now how am I to do that when my privilage here have what I feel to be wrongfully taken away from me & how am I to help a league that wanted me to do Anti-Cheat work for them either now as this will also hurt me in helping to make sure the league is clean.

The league doesn't care about nor does it witch hunt into players who are linked to hackers as long as the GUID is clean & I nor any1 else can't solidly prove said players that might be hackers hiding behind ne cd-keys / GUIDs they are ok to play. I have proven some in past season that were linked & they were booted from the league as well as some that I would also need to be proving a case against this season that I know were hackers but had new cd-keys / GUIDs but now they wont be ousted & will be allowed to play if I can't make a case against them solid enough & yes 1 of them would have probably been a clan mate of mine if he was still on our roster come start of the new season but thats my job weither they be on my clan or not I don't play bias when it comes to cheaters as I don't tolerate being assocciated with well known cheaters if I can proove or figure out for myself that said ppl are linked to their own hacks.

I also have a website for my scrim team that I know many ppl check that I update dailey of the hackers that are from more well known clan or ust well known ppl in the game www.WarriorsofWarcraft.com I'm Sargeras over there aka Sargeras<]*T*[> Founder & 1 of the Co-Leaders of along with (DeZ)Thorny who I think you might know of Maydax. Here's the link to the Chumps Caught hacking sectio I keep up to date http://anime-subs.net/wow/modules.php?name...ewforum&f=8 with what you can see I have made it more clear towards my own team mates I found out were busted more then any1 else to let any1 that comes there know that I kicked them out of the clan & would never ever let them play for us again even helping to inform pbbans.com about 1 of my players using the God mode cheat hack to take over servers 1 being my own clans after he read the forums here that I told ppl about him as retaleation towards me which was a small price to pay for me to get him known for the cheat he had become claiming he was bored with the game so that why he did so.

But now I have felt wrongfully betrayed in a way by my own brother in arms to help keep whats left of a real fun game to some ppl cheat free & would like I feel I deserve an explination as to why my privilages here have been yanked out of my hands when I have none nothing but to help your system here in everyway I could being real sry to say I couldn't help more then I have along with even complimenting ppl here for all the hard work they do for all to help keep the games I play cheat free & the new system you have instated here on the new color code as you can see in this post http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22602.

As far as some of what I've seen you say here Maydax you have made what should be a non-biased issue & turned it into what appears to be a personal issue towards 1punch beiwhich I feel is the wrong thing for you to be doing since when I ran Anti-Cheat for Bad League I had to be non-biased towards ppl I flat out didn't like but you do your job weither like them or not with out any biased opinions.

So I would like some sort of explination if you will plz as to why my privilages have been stripped from as I see no reason why I shouldn't be allowed what I legitly obatined years ago here on this site going threw all the proper channels & agreed to all the terms here when I did so by never sharing cvar or my log in info to any1 even my own clan leaders that I played for that asked me to do so for them cuz I knew if I broke those rules & the promise I made be signing to become a Game Admin here I would have my privilages taken away & wouldn't be able to keep the clan or teams I personaly run clean.

So in closing thx you fore your time & any help in the matter if you would like I'd be happy to talk with either of you on TS or vent further about this issue cordially Maydax or Fozzer & will send you my MSN & xfire threw pm if you'd like to chat via that as well.

Thank you Grimace. That's the exact way that I feel about the situation. Again, I apologize if someone has been offended, but all we want is to be able to help stop the cheats. For me, nothing more, nothing less. Just a fair and honest server..

I just wanted to add, given the theory that I may give out the information for the SGA to other people, allow me to give my input. I'm a grown man, in my 30's. I'm not the leader of the clan, not even a co leader. I was put in charge of "pb" by Conner who is a long time friend of mine, who is not on that list I might add, because he trusts me to make the right decisions. I am nothing more than a member and whatever feelings I have towards clan mates I have to keep seperate from the clan. I run the clan's website, I have two servers that I pay for and take care of, one of those servers furnished by Maester. And none of that info is in the hands of clan members but myself. I am in no way physically or mentally handicapped so the thought that I would give up that info to a clan member for any reason is a fallacy.. I am appauled at the fact that I'm even on this list through something I had no control over. But what's done is done in that respect. If I find one of my clan mates cheating, being I'm in charge of the cheater search, they are gone, no way around that. I will keep my clan cheat free whatever it takes. No comprimises there!!!

But now in the last few hours I have had my privilages taken away for no apparent reason that I know of since no1 told me anything threw any kind of pm. So I can only asume that cuz I'm on this roster & play for this clan of ppl you claim are cheaters that my privilages here as a pbbans.com Game Admin were takin away for this reason alone which is a load of crap IMO.

For TheGrimace

i dont know who removed your game admin status on the forum

but i think i can explain why it was removed

About 6 months ago we all in the staff decided that we should not have any thing called game admin any more

it means that game admin had no more acces then a normal user

so i realy dont know what kind of privilages you are talking about?

and the only thing that was removed was the gold star avatar

What we have left is Streaming game admin and above witch have acces to mpi3 mci msi etc etc

The Game Admin status allowed me access to the MPI3 to run players GUID's to find out if they were clean or not & who they were linked to thats how I was checking all the GUID's for the bad league when I talked with you last -=F4F=-mRx.

I have looked & noticed that other players here on the forum still have their Game Admin status so I wonder why they still have it & if what you say is true & all ppl with Game Admins status have been removed why would others still have the status but I don't any longer ???

For the last 6 months I have had this status & all of the sudden just the other day when this post was made & my name was on this list with a clan I play for that wanted to stream but apparently can't cuz all their GUID's on that list are clean just some of them are linked to hacks so were told that they couldn't then all of the sudden my Game Admin status was stripped from me in a matter of hours.

I found that really really odd & find it even more odd that I would still have that status here for the last 6 months & it never changed then all the sudden it's gone after this incedent & appeared to me that I was singled out & this was done to me just becuase I play in this clan.

I downgraded him actually since your profile states a website and server that no longer exists. Also Game Admin access will be changed soon. Thought's floating around will see the same forum access but public access to the mpi3 and no access to the mci. One reason for the change is because of the HUB there is no excuse not to stream a server to PBBans.

As for other game admins they will be processed over time. I plan to automate the process once I get some free time.

All Game Admin Status will be removed once the vote is passed.Your Game Admin status was removed because you no longer have a valid site or game server as Maydax said.Game Admin comes with being Admin or leader of a server we do not just hand it out to everyone.No offence to this and I hope none is taken.

To madman if you wish to stream to us you need to appeal that ban @ psb wether its yours nor not I do not know that is for them to decide.There ban is a genuine ban and we cannot allow anyone to stream with a convicted background.So as stated appeal the ban and we will go from there.

They have all the verified logs and can prove wether the cheat was originally yours or not.PBBans does not wish to override any Anti-Cheat community we are here to work together for one common goal.So please if you have an issue with the ban please take it to punksbusted and appeal until then we have done all we can do.

Ok fair enough I just wanted to know that I wasn't just singled out cuz of my assocciation with the clan I play for in Bad League that I'm in cuz of past issues you might have had with certain current members of the clan.

No offense is taken Fozzer, MayDax, mRx or maester I will say I'm sry if I came off a little strong but I felt wronged in a way here but now see that things are being fairly taking care of.

Yes the server & website no longer exist sadly the clan broke up & the website was hacked by some Arab Anit-War hackass but I do indeed have Admins & am a Leader of in a server if not more servers then just 1 that are still up & running.

The 2 biggest issues I had with this as to why I was so miffed is 1. I have my own Scrim Team "clan" I personaly founded & run & with out said access I could no longer keep it clean of cheaters as best as I could with the access so I was pretty mad that this issue had somehow hurt not only the current clan I play for as well as my other clan / scrim team I have while I wasn't even trying to be a part of this issue here as I'm not an admin in Insomani Saints & 2. this hinders me being able to help keep Bad League clean of all cheaters & hackers in it as I am 1 of the ppl helping run the Anti-Cheat checks for the league. I applied for League Admin status here during season 2 of Bad League as mRx can tell you since he was the 1 I spoke to on the issue via pm's but for some reason was never given that status when I filled out all the forms & requirment to become 1 here so I could help keep Bad League cheater free.

I'd also like to know how do we go about fixing these issues if no1 in Insomnia Saints has access to let these ppl know they need to appeal said bans cuz all of those GUIDs with * by them are clean they are just linked to hackers weither they are linked to their own hacks from what I've seen here remains to be proven so if the * names are all ppl using clean GUIDs how would they know if they needed to appeal these ceratin bans they are linked to since from what it appears to them they are clean here when they do checks on their GUIDs.

Guids are always linked if the same IP has been used by the guid.Wether the key was leaked,pirated or not it was banned and linked to there IP it is then there job to appeal the ban as it is being added via there IP and guid then linked to all future guids.

Another thing I didn't mention that I tended not to like & I'm sure you might see some of my point here is that the list made was somewhat miss leading to any1 else from other clans who might have read as it made all of the clan appear to be hackers.

When even the clean players names were lumped in with the other players names with * by them & if ppl didn't read the post correctly as to what the * ment they might have thought all of us on that list were "convicted cheaters"

You also called all the ppl with * by there names convicted cheaters but their GUID's are all clean they are only linked to convicted cheaters so maybe it should have been wored differently saying "your clan rosta reads like a who's who of convicted cheaters" you should have said "your clan rosta reads like a who's who of ppl linked to convicted cheaters" since all those GUID's are clean.

Just wanted to let know this cuz I felt that that other post could have been wored better then it was.

PBBans does not allow "convicted cheaters" any access any shape or form.Just because they have a clean key @ this moment does not mean that they have not cheated and will not cheat again.Most of the people on the list have @ least 2 or more convictions against them.Wether it be from pbbans or punksbusted.We do not take bans lightly and we are not gonna allow convicted cheaters access to our MCI so that they may bypass pb later and get caught again.You may not agree with everything that we do here but if you go to any other AC site they will not lower there standards to let a convicted cheater stream there either linked or not.

So basically all of our guids are clean only linked to other hacks...So I'm guessing the real issue is maydax's grudge against 1punch. I know damn well Venom's guid is clean cuz that was my old guid and the only other ppl to use it were me and my lil bro and now Venom. That guid has never had a hack on it. Venom who has just reinstalled the game and barely has config back to his liking to find out the guid is not clean? How does that work?

Simply put Maydax...drop your BS you have going on with 1Punch. Past is the past future is the future. Move on. This is getting ridicolous!!!!

P.S. Why is are clan being singled out anyway, There is alot of clans out there that have X hackers in there clan...yet there still able to stream. Maester you've rented servers to us in the past and you know damn well I've never had hackers in my clan.

So basically all of our guids are clean only linked to other hacks

A linked guid to a hack will not have acces to pbbans eihter

We are talking about forum acces here and pbbans dont allow cheaters/past cheaters to have any acces at all

P.S. Why is are clan being singled out anyway, There is alot of clans out there that have X hackers in there clan...yet there still able to stream. Maester you've rented servers to us in the past and you know damn well I've never had hackers in my clan.

Show us those clans and we will deal with them as well

Maester you've rented servers to us in the past and you know damn well I've never had hackers in my clan.

But you do now?

Remember we have rules here at pbbans it was not MaydaX who invented the rules ,every one in the staff did!

this is not a personal grudge

This has nothing to do with 1punch, I presented the evidence to the staff and they desided .. done. It's not hard to run guids. Plus the staff ran them to and got the same results.

It was actully 1punch that got my attention with dts:

[21:26][Ģĉ]Mάÿ�'άҲ™: do you know how many hacks -=)DtS(=-Jo|

[21:27]

[21:27] -=)DtS(=-PuncH: LEMME GUESS 10

[21:27] -=)DtS(=-PuncH: LOL

[21:27] [Ģĉ]Mάÿ�'άҲ™: 4

[21:29] [Ģĉ]Mάÿ�'άҲ™: you should setup your server to stream then get access to all the good tools at pbbans

[21:29] -=)DtS(=-PuncH: dude id recruite lazyeye if he wasnt already in Og

[21:29] [Ģĉ]Mάÿ�'άҲ™: oh I see, nm your not what pbbans needs

[21:30] -=)DtS(=-PuncH: i just want to play sof2 and people hold some old shit against good people

[21:30] [Ģĉ]Mάÿ�'άҲ™: sad to see everyone allows cheaters these days

[21:31] [Ģĉ]Mάÿ�'άҲ™: oh well

[21:31] -=)DtS(=-PuncH: i know people hack but im not gonna hold some old stuff against them

[21:31] -=)DtS(=-PuncH: he aint hackin now

[21:32] [Ģĉ]Mάÿ�'άҲ™: what ever you say and I will leave it at that

So in actual fact 1punch's comments made me take a closer look at the roster and boom here we are.

So that just proves you took personal interest in my clan becuz of 1punch...

The fact is we don't have hackers in our clan and its hard for us to keep cheaters out if we can't add them to global banlist. If those players are hacking...why would I want to stream wouldn't I want them to continue "so called hacking"?

BTW maydax that thing you posted can be altered unless I can se something that is locked and unchangeable. How can I as a rational person take that as what he actually said? what I heard from ppl you wanted lazyeye in DeZ and Acidburn didn't want any part of it...correct me if I'm wrong?

Have fun I'm done with this BS