PBBans Sponsors

RodeoBob

I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported PBBans over the past 5 years. The series of DDoS attacks that came in January nearly closed our doors forever. If it wasn't for large amount of supporters we would not be here today. It has been a very busy time for us since February and I haven't had a chance to go through the list of donators that came to our rescue.

In the next couple of days, I will be updating the Site Sponsors list on the main page of our site and removing all of those that haven't made recent donations. The goal is to make the list a current view into who sponsors/supports our site. In doing this, I would like for those who would like their information in the list come forward and provide me with how you would like it displayed. If during this purging of the list your input is removed, please contact me and I will get it resolved.

In addition to updating this list, PBBans is in need of a few sponsors. Individual donations are a great way to keep us afloat but we can not always predict that we would receive these type of donations. If you know of an individual, group, or company that would like to sponsor PBBans, please contact me.

PBBans is a 100% non-profit/all volunteer site. The donations not only pay for our monthly fees but also go towards purchasing new hardware/software for our future growth.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am glad to see pbbans is back up

people like pbbans, the cheat police, punksbusted and other anti cheat organizations are a valuable part of multi player gaming and with out these people the gaming community would be ruined

Thank god you got the site back up

Hi Rodeobob, my team over at USEF.net would like to thank you guys for all the hard work and time that goes into what you do, as the founder of USEF we have grown to a great team with our cheat free servers that runs the PBBans Hub.

We will donate again soon as our members donate, please enter USEF.net or United States ELite Force.

Thanks again guys and hope to see you all come by and say hi.

B)

=BRAVO2=

www.usef.net

I will see what the clan can pull together to make a donation. As you may well know running a clan with several servers is in its own a donation driven thing. I have several servers streaming pbbans and its just to show our appreciation for a job well done. I will let you know within a week. We have several older guys that have jobs. And most of them enjoy the hack free gaming that pbbans, punksbusted and other services provide. Thanks again for doing what you do.

Hey RodeoBob, my clan has already met it's donation requirement for this month, so at the end of the month, when we know exactly how much of a surplus we have, FLOT is going to be donating some money to you guys!

We will also see what the clan can pull together to make a donation. We too have several servers streaming pbbans and its just to show our appreciation for a job well done. And most of them enjoy the hack free gaming that pbbans, punksbusted and other services provide.

Thanks again for doing what you do. I will let the other clans know and link back to you and thank you for all your help in the past. It's good to have you there and do with to had you in the future.

4-PD

The members of my clan will be donating money as soon as possible, we enjoy the fact that soo many smacktards are kept out of our servers, and it is we clans that should thank PBBans and the other Anti-cheat orginazations for all the hard work yall do to keep our servers Smacktard free as possible.

Once we make our donation , just mark it as a donation Fron the GuNslinger Gaming Clan

Edited by GuN Bladequarter

Hello,

I am sorry for my bad English language (I am french).

But one thing is certain: without organization like yours, our game servers will not own ... So, it seems normal to you to make a donation ... what I will do immediately.

Thanks for your service to the community. We, of course, will continue our monthly donation to the cause. Please list us as the "Delta Force Legends".

sr.dfl aka sHooter

DFL Admin

www.team-legends.com

I don't make use of the streaming servers.

Though i think the anti-cheat community does a great job.

And I download the global banlists.

So, i donated $ 25 but only because i think you do a good job.

But I am not going to pay a monthly fee, sorry...

Maybe if it was smth as $ 1 a month...

Anyway, i wish you all the luck and success in your business.

Hope you can keep up the good work.

Just sent in another $10 from our clan - keep up the good work! Our name, FSSF - Devil's Brigade, looks great on the scroll.

We appreciate all you have done in order to help keep our gaming "clean", we

do have additional member of "}AR{ Covert ops" willing to donate additional funds.

We will do so within the next few days.

}AR{ Blacksheep

(blacksheep1)

Payday is coming, the Public Health Service here in Chile has been a bit lazy on payments... As soon as I've got my paycheck, a part of it is going to you guys.

Thanks a lot for the effort made to keep our servers cheat-free.

DA will be glad to send in a donation.let me get our stuff paid & ill see whats in the kitty left.

you guys do a gr8 job and as for this frikin noob mother.we will continue to put your ass on lists & keep you outta our server.WE ARE HERE FOR GGZ.

Deadly assassins clan

DA|BUDDADEN

Edited by DA-BUDDADEN