Sign in to follow this  
littleman

RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [119500]

Lately I get kicked from servers (twice) with reason:

RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [119500]

I found no info about that on net.

I didn't install anything since last times I was playing, where I hadn't such prob.

PS. PB should give at least a list with all reasons of kick, explaining why they appear and how can players prevent from/overpass them if they don't cheat.

---

[09.27.2008 18:31:26] RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [119500]

[09.27.2008 18:39:08] PunkBuster Client (v2.102 | A1375) Enabled

[09.27.2008 18:39:32] WARNING: PB Kicks for Name Stealing and Level 2 PB Restrictions on this Server

[09.27.2008 18:39:32] Receiving from PB Server (l v1.684 | A1375 C2.102)

[09.27.2008 18:44:20] RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [119500]

---

A punkbuster troubleticket is not just for players who have incurred cheat violations.

They will also troubleshoot issues such as this.

It's always a good idea to list all processes that were running at the time the violation was raised (antivirus / chat programmes etc etc )

The key word with any troubleticket query is patience, EB get a hell of a lot of queries and response time is dependent on how busy they are.

Normal response time is 48 - 72 hours.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

This thread was posted quite a long time ago, Preatorian..

But yes, your right, it was probaby that, or Logitech's mouse sensitivity-tweak software.

I am having the same issue playing BF2, but only at an HBD (hosted) Ghost Town server(69.12.108.15:0). I do not use hitfixer at this server as I know it is not allowed. This is a new problem for me. I have played there many times before. Perhaps this is a temporary problem of some kind? That question being posed I would like to "fix" whatever item(s) are causing me to get kicked with the error message. Disallowed Program/Driver. [119500].

I run Battlefield cleaner v2 on occasion. It did not help resolve the issue. Neither did re-installing PunkBuster.

PS: I use HP PC with wireless mouse and keyboard. I will be happy to supply PB ADMIN with dxdiag and/or MSINFO information if it will be of use. As far as I know ALL componets are up to date, even PB.

PSS: Yes, I have BF2CC and Freaks Network.