Corrupted File/Memory [124008]

Galger

Thanks guys it's working now for my server ...

in server.cfg under pb_sv_enable I added pb_sv_restrictions 0 check my server HERE it's running on windows - Noquarter 1.2.3 with PB ON ...

Also disabled venom and goomba ... and put set g_dropAmmo 2 set g_dropHealth 2

after 1 hour testing and 3 maps later no more kick :)

yes work perfect with these settings :)

NQ is agreat mod and they are still working on it for a newest release

long life to enemy territory who will not dead so far at least it is a funny game and the guys have fun playing it

penemuende_b2

i added this map 2 days ago and seems the problems started but not sure if it is the map

we play noquarter 1.2.3

and when i watched the logs cuz we stucked on a map during the intermisson times so i had to do a restart server same with !mainmaps no way to can restart the rotation

watched the logs i found for ALL THE PLAYERS these same lines:

did you heard about this problem recently ?

and how fix it?

this happen mostly when the server is pretty full ( 35 players) the players are not kicked just we stuck on the last map during the intermission times

[f926ab879210907cyyyy(?) 71.xxxxx:27960] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed

[04.21.2009 20:37:46] RESTRICTION: ^5]WF[^7^1xxx^3X (slot #6)

[fee1f55397c97e89a28c48e8f7yyyy(?) 69.xxxx:41613] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed

[04.22.2009 10:07:45] RESTRICTION: ^3zzzzzzz (slot #15) [4d638fd9be92cac9bed6d4yyyyy(?) 24.xxxx:27960] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

[04.22.2009 14:01:00] RESTRICTION: zzzzz (slot #13) [adc46afb64930ba4db386a36yyyy(?) 98.xxxx:1783] Corrupted File/Memory [124008]

Edited by macbeth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Admin Clan Dogwars LAtino and my friends has the same problem with Corrupted Memory... Somebody could tell me what is the Problem, I knew that my Pk3 are clear not corrupted, and my PC is Ok, somedoy told me that could be sywares or some virus But I dont think so...

Please Help me...

Hi, I am Admin Clan Dogwars LAtino and my friends has the same problem with Corrupted Memory... Somebody could tell me what is the Problem, I knew that my Pk3 are clear not corrupted, and my PC is Ok, somedoy told me that could be sywares or some virus But I dont think so...

Please Help me...

Please create your own thread next time instead of hijacking an old one ;)

Does your friend runs Fraps or Xfire? Tell him to disable both and try again.