Hub Downtime

siskin

pbbans.png

The Hub server is down at the moment for an unspecified period of time due to some maintenance concerns. Please bear with us as we attend to these . The Hub will be back online A.S.A.P.

Thank you

PBBans.

hi all my server keep shutng down i seen to be having problems with hacker on my server any help would be

appreciated

Edited by VINCE10280

Thanks guys and girls for all you've done. I love the service you provide and at the same time rely on it to ensure our server is running smooth. Never once was there any reason to believe you stepped over the line or did something that was intolerable.

If the HUB is down for another 12 or even 24 hours ... well, so be it - that doesn't concern me. The most important thing is that you do it right, not in a rush, cause that's when mistakes come in and at this point, just because some people are impatient and try to put pressure on you, it is not worth taking any risks concerning hardware or data.

And I bet every single SGA knows (or say should know) how to deal with hackers. Just stick to the drill/routine and maybe spend a little more time than usual watching over your servers. It's real easy.

@ the staff: keep it up! You're awesome :yes:

If the HUB is down for another 12 or even 24 hours ... well, so be it - that doesn't concern me. The most important thing is that you do it right, not in a rush, cause that's when mistakes come in and at this point, just because some people are impatient and try to put pressure on you, it is not worth taking any risks concerning hardware or data. ...

hooah

I know it aint much but

$20 from -[KDL]-

Keep up the good work and dont let the critics get ya down for ONE DAY THEY WILL FIND THEMSAELVES AND WISH THEY HADN'T :D

I dont know how many times i been violated since hub not on :blink: :o :unsure:

But your best protection out there so what is it they say ahhh yes PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Dunnno what everyone is so worked up about i was asking not like im a mind reader of PBBans i dont know ur co located or why you had to pay $600.. But now i do ;) so Eviljohn can stfu Donation on behalf of =DB= clan will be sent next week when i get payed. Thanks for the awesome service.

Dunnno what everyone is so worked up about i was asking not like im a mind reader of PBBans i dont know ur co located or why you had to pay $600.. But now i do ;) so Eviljohn can stfu Donation on behalf of =DB= clan will be sent next week when i get payed. Thanks for the awesome service.

Keep up the good works guy these things hapen why trying keep the shit out of the servers anyway thx guys

Its what you posted in your last 2 posts and coming off as an arrogant & ignorant prick. There's a way of asking questions about something and the ignorant way that you did. I suggest next time you be alittle more hesitant and read what your going to actually post beforing posting.

Its what you posted in your last 2 posts and coming off as an arrogant & ignorant prick. There's a way of asking questions about something and the ignorant way that you did. I suggest next time you be alittle more hesitant and read what your going to actually post beforing posting.

+1

+1 = 3

Donations are needed to support our needs.

As far as getting sponsors go, PBBans prides itself on have a very clean website (less the ads) and we will continue this for the forseeable future ;) But thanks for the input :P

I also have no ads on my website. Thank you for keeping it this way.

Edited by EvilJohn

Thanks for getting it resolved!

As a server owner myself, I can tell you that nothing is cheap. Sure the hdd may only cost $60, plus the $40 for overnight shipping, in addition to the $100+/hr that you have to pay for labor to the data center. All in all = $600

A few years ago one of my servers was hacked to the point it needed to be reformatted. The simple task of reformatting cost $250.

:D Awesome job guys THANK YOU for all your efforts. All that we see and all the ones done in the background that only you can see. What you guys do for the gaming community is unsurpassed and you all deserve a big pat on the back! If any of you are in my neck of the woods I owe you a Very TALL BEER!!!!!

-Ego- Reaper 79

"Success is getting up one more time!""Success stops when you do!"

:D Awesome job guys THANK YOU for all your efforts. All that we see and all the ones done in the background that only you can see. What you guys do for the gaming community is unsurpassed and you all deserve a big pat on the back! If any of you are in my neck of the woods I owe you a Very TALL BEER!!!!!

-Ego- Reaper 79

"Success is getting up one more time!""Success stops when you do!"

ditto