Obvious By Asking Staff Opinion Anyways

weasel_df2

Greetings. I recording this in the DIG server TDM COD4. I know its footage of a hack being used. Sadly I failing to obtain the player's guid. I am asking for the staff here to view the footage and post an opinion, and is there a way (since I failed) to obtain the guid to ban this user from PBBANs supported servers?

Thanking you in advance.

Weasel

note: it will take about 1:30 secs into video to really see this guy.

1. Unless the server is streaming to PBBans, we can't do anything about it.

2. Streaming or not, Xfire videos can't be accepted as evidence, as they can be edited. Only demo submissions are allowed.

In COD4, open console and type /record to start and /stoprecord to stop.

Go to your c: > Program Files > Activision > COD4 > Main > Demos folder

Find the demo you recorded and zip it with winzip or winrar.

FInd the admin for that server and send it to him/her. IF the server is streaming, then they will submit it and have it reviewed.

Go to your c: > Program Files > Activision > COD4 > Main > Demos folder

On 64bit Windows Vista / 7 these can be found here:

C:\Users\YOUR-LOGON-NAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos

• 2 weeks later...
On 64bit Windows Vista / 7 these can be found here:

C:\Users\YOUR-LOGON-NAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos

thats one way that you can do it or you can just go to the normal activision file click on cod4 then a little folder thing will appear on that get help bar thats says compatibility Files just click on that and it will show you all the hidden files.