BF2 Ranked Servers Deactivated

kingdii

We are account 631. IP 8.6.8.42:16567 and 8.6.8.14:16567

On Friday, Gameservers migrated us to new upgraded hardware without notifying us first or updated our data. I did post a thread notifying ya'll of the situation as soon I as knew what had happened and the post was responded to by PBBans staff. Everything set up on our servers was lost, however, all but a few minor things have been resolved there as of this moment.

We were streaming to PBBans, GGC and (ugh) PsB before this all happened. Our account at PBBans is Deactived at this moment.

I already did this from inside BF2CC (included the necessary GGC info in it too) and according to GGC's website Home Page, we are back to streaming there:

pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

pb_sv_restart

Wait for PB to restart (Approx 10-30 seconds)

pb_sv_USessionLimit 8

pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_task 0 86400 pb_sv_update

pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1

pb_sv_writecfg

What else do I need to do to get our account re-activated and streaming again?

Thanks!

SGA kingdii

=NSDQ=

Night Stalkers Don't Quit

Gameservers.com is notoriously bad at having bf2 servers that work out of the box with PB. Put in a ticket with them and ask them to update pb and have it start up on server startup. Once that is done, try again.

EDIT: Actually if you are already streaming GGC, then the above should not be a problem. Go into your account here and make sure the servers are set to active/enabled.