Quick look on a ss?

-=NordBat=-CloakDev

Hello ppl.

I would like to get som input on a ss we took last week. I'm aware that it isnt a .png (it wasnt me who found it, he never saved the .png, and now it has been over-written :unsure: ), but I'm hoping that I at least could get some advice wether we should be keeping an eye on this player or if he is legit..

Posted Image

The reason why I'm posting here is that I filed a ticket with Evenbalance and their response was to do just that, post here.

Cheers. Keep up the great work.

..-=NordBat=-CloakDev

Last time I recall the JRTC Farm map was set in a night time enviornoment and very dark with fog almost impossible to see people when playing. also the field is supposed to be brown not green. the sky is a dark greyish black color normally, you can play with graphics card gamma to get it to lighten up a bit but I still dont understand the green dirt? :blink:

Last time I recall the JRTC Farm map was set in a night time enviornoment and very dark with fog almost impossible to see people when playing. also the field is supposed to be brown not green. the sky is a dark greyish black color normally, you can play with graphics card gamma to get it to lighten up a bit but I still dont understand the green dirt? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly. it should be really greyish/foggy. and we're trying to figure out if it is a hack/exploit or some nightvision bug that someone mentioned in a reply to my thread at the Official AA Forum. there was no pb kick, just a random pb screenshot found by accident. I will try to sort a pb ss on the same map and approx same location.

I'm just looking for guidance, it is of somewhat delicate nature. I guess its hard to tell if you've never seen it before, then yer in the same position as me.

Cheers

that looks nothing like a nightvision bug, i play JRTC Farm Raid all the time so it shouldnt look like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, done some time on meself, not one of my favourites tho. However back to topic, the common opinion seems to be that it is indeed a hack of some sort.

The answer I got claiming it to be a NV bug was probably meant as a pb nv bug that pb couldnt interpret the image or something.

Thanks for the input.

• 2 months later...

I know, done some time on meself, not one of my favourites tho. However back to topic, the common opinion seems to be that it is indeed a hack of some sort.

The answer I got claiming it to be a NV bug was probably meant as a pb nv bug that pb couldnt interpret the image or something.

Thanks for the input.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hold on hold on.

there is a bug in 2.4 that makes this kind of screenshots.

This is a night vision screen i bed that if you look on others they will not look the same of this person sometimes it happens. i would say play a lot whit night vision on and look at your own PB screenshots.

i was on a other server differant map like SF blizzard.

i saw screenshots from people through AASA tool from the server of a friend.

his clanmembers had the same problem. i tell them a hack until i saw that i had 1 screenshot myself looking a bit like this.

they are working on it it is the new PB that makes this error.

Edited by -zaanen^.[F]

hold on hold on.

there is a bug in 2.4 that makes this kind of screenshots.

This is a night vision screen  i bed that if you look on others they will not look the same of this person sometimes it happens. i would say play a lot whit night vision on and look at your own PB screenshots.

i was on a other server differant map like SF blizzard.

i saw screenshots from people through AASA tool from the server of a friend.

his clanmembers had the same problem. i tell them a hack until i saw that i had 1 screenshot myself looking a bit like this.

they are working on it it is the new PB that makes this error.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this was taken in 2.3..