Cd Key banned for no reason by pb

SayoYayo

hey i need help i have been playing cod4 for about 2 years now without any problems or getting banned or anything but after yesterday when i tryed joining on a server it says you have been banned from server by server admin :( please help me

Your CD-Key was leaked and was also used to cheat that produced a valid Game Hack violation from Evenbalance.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-ded8b88a-vb159521.html

All I can say is make sure you run a virus scan of your PC to see if there are any trojans, virus's, keyloggers, etc. Somehow your key was stolen. The only thing you can do is go buy a new game from a well known retailer and keep your CD-key private and not let anyone play on your PC.

Your CD-Key was leaked and was also used to cheat that produced a valid Game Hack violation from Evenbalance.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-ded8b88a-vb159521.html

All I can say is make sure you run a virus scan of your PC to see if there are any trojans, virus's, keyloggers, etc. Somehow your key was stolen. The only thing you can do is go buy a new game from a well known retailer and keep your CD-key private and not let anyone play on your PC.

awww shit isnt there a way to get a new one cuz i have no money at all anymore :( cant activision insure me by giving me a new cdkey because it isnt my fault

awww shit isnt there a way to get a new one cuz i have no money at all anymore sad.gif cant activision insure me by giving me a new cdkey because it isnt my fault

Sorry to say m8 activision wont do nothing apart from say buy a new cd key.... You might beable to give em ur serial from ur cd key and get 1 that way...