BFBC2 server quit streaming.

HellCaster

Our team ,Soldiers of Honor ^SOH^, have a bc2 server running since Tuesday.I used the auto Hub and had it streaming just fine.About 17 hours ago it quit and I've tried all the suggestions to get it streaming again, but no luck Our GSP gave us access to 3 of the files for PB,and all the settings are correct per the instructions given.I've tried the Auto Hub,and Guardian programs to try and work it out but still we are not streaming.

our info

Clan ID 2380

Team name Soldiers of Honor

Team Tag ^SOH^

Server IP 69.12.91.18:19567

GSP MyInternetServices. NO it wasnt my choice,but at least they did give some access to the pb folders.

Thanks HellCaster

have you tried?

Using BC2 Guardian

This section is for using the RCON tool called BC2 Guardian. It can be found here

bc2g_pb_commands.jpg

In the Command Text Box send the following commands one at a time while pressing the Send button

pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

pb_sv_restart

Wait for PB to restart (Approx 10-30 seconds)

pb_sv_USessionLimit 8

pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub

pb_sv_task 0 3600 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_task 0 86400 pb_sv_update

pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1

pb_sv_writecfg

All entered commands will appear in the text box as shown above.

NOTE 1: If you wish to disable "live banning" and other planned enhanced Hub features pb_sv_uconadd 0 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub should be used.

NOTE 2: If your server is empty for a long time, it can be shown as non streaming. If this happens make sure you sent the pb_sv_task 0 3600 pb_sv_ver command.

using that i can get mine streaming fine

pbbans.jpg

Edited by MyISCrrrazzzy

I've added more info for BC2 Guardian

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#bc2g

It will explain that you should see UCON messages of some sort. If not, your server IP may not be correct. Then you can use the client logs guide to check it.

Checked the Client logs and the IP was slightly different.Instead of 69.12.91.18 it shows 69.12.91.3,but depending on when I logged in I have 3 different ports,19567,1294 and 4227. So which IP and port do I need to use to get streaming ? We Streamed a few days ago then stopped for a day and a half.Then Started streaming again until EA went down,again yesterday. Now we are not streaming. are we going to lose streaming every time our IP is redirected or the port changes?I just changed the IP settings in the AccCP to what I found in the client logs to see if that works.With Punkbuster down I want Something to keep the cheats and hackers out.