Automated Hub Setup

Mad_Ghost

When I click on the link to use this utility, all I'm able to see in this is this:

This application only prepares your server to stream to PBBans. Once complete you will need to add the server ip to your account. If you do not have a PBBans account visit here for more information on how to create one.

Please note this tool WILL overwrite the pbsv.cfg file by default on your server (By issuing the pb_sv_writecfg command). If you do not wish to overwrite your config, please uncheck the Write Config box. If you are running any league configs we advise not enabling the Write Config option.

This java based applicaton is client side only and no data is stored on or sent to the PBBans website

For more information on applet security please visit Sun Java

I can't see the java based app for this anymore. I do have Java installed. Has this been disabled? :o

When I click on the link to use this utility, all I'm able to see in this is this:

This application only prepares your server to stream to PBBans. Once complete you will need to add the server ip to your account. If you do not have a PBBans account visit here for more information on how to create one.

Please note this tool WILL overwrite the pbsv.cfg file by default on your server (By issuing the pb_sv_writecfg command). If you do not wish to overwrite your config, please uncheck the Write Config box. If you are running any league configs we advise not enabling the Write Config option.

This java based applicaton is client side only and no data is stored on or sent to the PBBans website

For more information on applet security please visit Sun Java

I can't see the java based app for this anymore. I do have Java installed. Has this been disabled? ohmy.gif

Please disregard this. I had java installed on IE but not on Firefox. Was able to successfully use the applet. smile.gif