Banned from server by server admin...

glitz

banned from this server by server admin??? thats message on all pb enabled servers in u.k?? not modded/cheated so y all of sudden this? spoke to even-b (pb), activision and few other sites and servers which i playd in and no1 seems to have any history of my usernames at all or record any such violation from myself. totaly wierd that? im not on main list either. what caused it n what do i do to get rid of it and play cod again.

Have you tried to reinstall the game and re enter your CD Key. ??

What is the first 8 characters of your GUID (not you CD key but your GUID)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HERE U GO M8..FIRST 8 OF GUID. d0f124c8

YES UNINSTALL'D 3 TIMES (ONCE MANUALY THRUW REGISTERY N INI FILE ECT WHICH WAS TOLD N DIRECTED BY ACTIVISION),

What is the exact error that you are receving when you get kicked?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SERVER BY SERVER ADMIN". THATS ON ALL PB ENABLED SERVERS. WHEN I ASK ADMIN ON A FEW I NO, THEY SED NOTHING AT ALL AGAINST MY NAME IN LOG WAT SO EVER FOR ANY OF NAMES OR IPS I USED? I CAN GET IN NON PB SERVERS NO SWEAT BUT NON OF PB 1'S? EVENBALANCE HAVE WROTE AND SED ITS NOT THEM WHOS BANNED ME FOR DEFS!!!! SO WHO ELSE HAS RIGHTS TO BANN ME FROM ALL PB SERVERS THEN N HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING OUT. IM PUTTING A BOUNTY UP FOR THIS..LOL. WAT YA RECON GUYZ. PLEASE GIZ A LITTLE HELP GUYZ. I AINT NO CHEAT REALLY, TRUELY I AINT. IM A SKILLED S N D PLAYER N LOVE COD,,,THATS ALL I LIVE FOR N NOW IM DOOMED..LOL. CHEERS FOR UR TIME N SUPPORT. I NO YA BIZZY GUYZ N APPRECIATE IT.

What is the exact error that you are receving when you get kicked?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SERVER BY SERVER ADMIN .....THATS THE MESSAGE BTW.

MY FULL GUID= DELETED by Rodeo

PLEASE DELETE THIS GUID AFTR U USE INCASE ANY1 CAN DO OUT WITH IT. IM PROPER PARANOID NOW GUYZ. JUST DELETE THE NUMBERS BIT INIT.THX

HERE U GO M8..FIRST 8 OF GUID. d0f124c8

[PsB:0869 V001F9800] d0f124c8 "DiSekTa" "81.154.13.88" WALLHACK #60236

Edited by -=DRD=-Cohort

It actually might be an issue where the server admin who originally banned you didn't have enough proof and thought you were hacking, then, in conjunction with other servers and clans, sent his list of bans to them which included you. I would go to the original person who banned you in the first place (if you know who) and speak to them about appealing this.

It actually might be an issue where the server admin who originally banned you didn't have enough proof and thought you were hacking, then, in conjunction with other servers and clans, sent his list of bans to them which included you. I would go to the original person who banned you in the first place (if you know who) and speak to them about appealing this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah what Sue said

PS sue I did not know you signed up here

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't believe this is an issue of being banned by an Admin. You got caught by a server streaming PB using a a wallhack. Period. It's more than likely a Global Ban, hence you can't join any PB enabled server. Be awfully glad it's not a Hardware Ban. Don't cry that this is not true. I've yet to meet a cheat that will readily admit to it. If you feel that this IS absolutely a mistake, there is an appeal process at the Other Site.

Bottom Line: PB, not an Admin., banned you for a wallhack.

(EDITED by Rodeo.......try not to mention the Other Site ;) )

I don't believe this is an issue of being banned by an Admin. You got caught by a server streaming PB using a a wallhack. Period.  It's more than likely a Global Ban, hence you can't join any PB enabled server. Be awfully glad it's not a Hardware Ban. Don't cry that this is not true. I've yet to meet a cheat that will readily admit to it. If you feel that this IS absolutely a mistake, there is an appeal process at the Other Site.

Bottom Line: PB, not an Admin., banned you for a wallhack.

(EDITED by Rodeo.......try not to mention the Other Site ;) )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, Bob. Will do.