Thx to PBBans (BFBC2)

Garrett2112

First post - but long time cheerleader for you guys and the great service you guys provide & was soo stoked last night - when I saw the PBBans Messages continue to scroll across the BFBC2 server screens - that I just had to post.

It was more fun watching those pop up than actually playing - while I and a lot of folks in the servers were typing "PBBans FTW!"

Thanks again for all you guys do (and not just in BFBC2) and I need to start supporting you guys - as I certainly appreciate the service/dedication you guys provide.

Thx again!

EDIT: The clan I belong to does stream to PBBans on our COD4 server - so we know first hand the benefit of doing so...

Edited by Garrett2112

First post - but long time cheerleader for you guys and the great service you guys provide & was soo stoked last night - when I saw the PBBans Messages continue to scroll across the BFBC2 server screens - that I just had to post.

It was more fun watching those pop up than actually playing - while I and a lot of folks in the servers were typing "PBBans FTW!"

Thanks again for all you guys do (and not just in BFBC2) and I need to start supporting you guys - as I certainly appreciate the service/dedication you guys provide.

Thx again!

EDIT: The clan I belong to does stream to PBBans on our COD4 server - so we know first hand the benefit of doing so...

+100:lol:

I couldn't agree more.. sunday at 03:00 approximately, the server started kicking, and kicked 208 cheaters with aimbots..

During gameplay we had doubts about a lot of kills, so it is nice to see something being done about it!

Keep up the good work dudes!

Regards,

LimaMike, server admin for www.konijnenopaardgas.nl