Game Demos

{UHS}CYCLOPS

Hey Guys,

I Headhunt for cheats on the various COD Sniper Servers when I feel the need, and I'd like to know how to make the PB demos. Sounds like a very useful "proof" tool. Been doing this for quite a while and this is a new one on me. Learn something new every day I guess. Thanks. o)

U can use any demo config available on the net, and with the demo, you need to take a screenshot of your console with the guid#. To do that type in console:

/pb_plist

And then:

/screenshot

After that its up to admins to decide if a hack was involved. As for pb demo, there is no such thing.

U can use any demo config available on the net, and with the demo, you need to take a screenshot of your console with the guid#. To do that type in console:

/pb_plist

And then:

/screenshot

After that its up to admins to decide if a hack was involved. As for pb demo, there is no such thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok. I got this from an Admin at another server and was trying to "decipher"exactly what he meant. I don't have rcon rights at this server, but it sounds as if I don't need it:

"Well, I hope you take my invitation to spec.

Please

take demos of what you find. We have been finding some interesting

hacks

hacks involving warping, no damage and auto aiming that is not yet

detected

by pb."

Also, isee at :

http://boodizm.net/cod/commands.asp -that there is a console command for "recording and playing demos". This is basically what I was refering to.

I also see that there is a "dumpuser #" Server Admin command. I do have full rcon at our server and I do know how to do SS's and such. No problem there. Would this be what I think it is; a way to "see and record" what is in a players console? How do I use this?

I've been Headhunting for a while and it never occured to me to try these. I registered with PBBans to learn how to be even more agressive with the cheats out there. Should have done this a long time age. ANYTHING that you guys can share with me will be greately appreciated. Thanks. o)

Unless your a server admin, its the only info you can gather, you dont need rcon for the command i gave u, any player can enter those in the console. For server admins its possible to have the player cfg and binds and the pb screenshot aswell.