Found A Hack And want to report it

Gunny Highway

Hi,

Have been seeing alot of players in the last two weeks that seem to know where you are without having seen you. I have tried to send emails to evenbalance but emails came back undeliverable, so i came searching for a place to post what i found in a google search last nite. This explains why it seems people seem have eyes in back of head. The following is from a forum site called

i should say instead of posting the site that the hack they are using has a wallhack, auto aim, a locator (has something to do with skins) had a couple other features as well if i recall right. I of course wont post the name of the hack. i will not tell anyone the name in a pm either so dont ask.

DO NOT post cheat sites, links and files. TY Scarface

Edited by Gunny Highway

Hi,

Have been seeing alot of players in the last two weeks that seem to know where you are without having seen you. I have tried to send emails to evenbalance but emails came back undeliverable, so i came searching for a place to post what i found in a google search last nite. This explains why it seems people seem have eyes in back of head. The following is from a forum site called

Author:

Date: May 16th, 2005

E-Mail:

Site:

Thx to anyone else who answered any questions i had

Attached Files

DO NOT post cheat sites, links and files. TY Scarface

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry about that i am just looking for a way to report these damn cheaters!

You can send known cheat file information to [email protected] as well as if you were a server admin.....you could help get caught cheaters added to the Master Ban Index. Based on your profile....it doesn't appear that you are a server admin....unless I missed something.

You can send known cheat file information to  [email protected] as well as if you were a server admin.....you could help get caught cheaters added to the Master Ban Index.  Based on your profile....it doesn't appear that you are a server admin....unless I missed something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No you didnt miss anything

I am just a BIG fan of Call of Duty and i didnt pay money to have game hackers ruin it for me or anyone else for that matter. As i have already stated i tried to report it to [email protected] and the email i sent couldnt be delivered so i came looking for someplace else to warn others and found this place.

Any other places i can report to???

You can send the information to DentalX .... an Admin here.....and he can extract some information from the sites for use here.