I have cheaters caught

TheHunter

srry for my English, it's bad.

About a week ago I am hunting on cheaters. Right now I have 5 cheaters. www.clan-callofduty.tk and then go to the link cheaters caught. I hope you could ban these guys because of the cheating. Can you do that for me? Or how should I do it, to give the info about these guys? or who? I don't really understand :unsure:

thanks anyway.

Edited by TheHunter

In order to add cheaters to the ban lists here, you must complete your profile. We have to make sure you are a server admin and to do this we must know your clan/group website, your server ip address, etc. We also prefer that your server streams its PunkBuster logs to our archives.

I m not an server admin, so it means that cheaters can't be caught (most of them) because there is almost never an server admin :o :( have an guid and a demo, if thats not enough, I don't undertsand it anymore.

Edited by TheHunter

Cheaters may not be "caught" by you.......but they will never go free. It doesn't mean that you could not post the information you have about the cheaters.....and we could discuss it.....and also keep an eye out for them. Based on information that people post, some server admin go ahead and ban the people from their own servers without having them added to the MBI.