BFBC2 server not streaming

sbristol21

Ahh..I only asked about the account because your' showing as a normal forums member instead of a SGA. (dark blue instead of green).

The only other thinhg I see that is odd is the port number.

The port number for both of my clans servers (from MyInternetServices) is 19567 for BC2, I thought this was the standfard port for that game so you may want to try that instead of 48888.

48888 is the rcon port. It's used for example by the webtool to configure streaming. Streaming itself, however, uses the join/game port, which by default is 19567.

I added the server with that port to your team account and surely enough, it's streaming just fine:

---------- Server List ----------

BFBC2 - 66.113.99.98:19567 (Streaming)

:)

Enjoy.

~

/*Pisi*/

I figured that was the problem once I looked at the serrver IP again, but I had to follow PBBANN S.O.P before I deleated it. Thanks for all your Help.

48888 is the rcon port. It's used for example by the webtool to configure streaming. Streaming itself, however, uses the join/game port, which by default is 19567.

I added the server with that port to your team account and surely enough, it's streaming just fine:

---------- Server List ----------

BFBC2 - 66.113.99.98:19567 (Streaming)

:)

Enjoy.

~

/*Pisi*/