Please Please Help!!

Radonsheep

I Know you didn't just call me a n00b. Sure, norton pops up the first time you exe the game prompting you to block or allow. But as already stated it's a moot point, irrelevant arguement.

DC, maybe you should just quit while ur ahead. I hate posting links to "the other site" but i think maybe others would like to see that you're not so innocent as you lead on to be. Check It Out

Wow, you've been busy the past year, 37 violations and 32 Aliases.

And maybe you will say that wasn't you but that's bull as the ip's match the same one you are posting here with. B)

http://www.whois.sc/67.186.245.151

http://www.whois.sc/67.177.8.20

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi3/mpiresults.php?...39cf6&srh1=GUID

No, every one of them was me and what you failed to notice is that allmost every one is on the same server. MD5 tool mismatch comes from installing the 1.51b patch on a client, its a server patch so the md5 dont match. Most of the names were created when I was looking on my clan except the HR Puff N stuff names which my clan created because we dodnt want players on our recruiting servers to feel intimidated by mass clan prescence. I have nothing to hide on that list. I can show you screenshots that I posted in our leaders forums of my aliases in servers with HR members. Actually I am as innocent as I say I am. You posted the link point to which offense makes me a "bad person"/ hacker. The whitelist files were on my own server , trying to figure out which files to remove from UO to comply with the list.

Heres the screenies I promised you, you spoke as though I have something to hide. I posted the link to my guid, I wrote the letter that on myspace that states that 10-78 kicks for the md5 tool mismatch and anyone that competes in TWL can tell you that the DIST FOG is a fairly common kick, normal pb servers dont kick you for having it on. Only PAM enabled PB servers do.

0030 pug game

0034 =|HR|= cal team renamed to omen

0145 Wearing black tags and initaials in rememberance of =|HR|= MedicineMan

I can post pics for every single one of those names and kicks but your forums cut me off on space limit.

Fox I wasnt saying it was a bad thing how PB works I was only referencing it to other programs that work in the same way, I did not know that it could scan the entire HD of my comp however and send virtually any information it wanted. I had heard it but didnt think it was true, (personal note) remove all pics from private photos folder. I don't have a problem with PB. I want to believe in the system. My current situation is making it hard for me to do is all. I have nothing to hide from anyone as soon as they get the test build made I will be jumping up and down yelling RUN IT ON MY COMP RUN IT ON MY COMP!!! I have a bad habbit of replying when I feel I am being attacked especially if its my character or integrity being attacked. Im sorry for my disposition. DC

post-102131-1137120260.jpg

post-102131-1137120316.jpg

post-102131-1137120400.jpg