got banned pls help

c_dos_run

Hi all

im C-DoS-Run from WeeD clan !! I never cheated or using gamehack or something like this but i got banned from =MGUK= 24/7 Broadcast server !!! but i dont know why ?? there was no topic in my banned !! what happen ??? sorry for my english !!! :-)

have the latest version of Punkbuster !!! 1.8 or something like this !!! PLEASE HELP !! i was 24/7 on this server !!!!

thanks best regards

You are not banned by us. Most likely this is a local ban/kick from the server and you will need to go talk to them about it. If you post the exact message from the kick, we can say for sure.

You are not banned by us. Most likely this is a local ban/kick from the server and you will need to go talk to them about it. If you post the exact message from the kick, we can say for sure.

message was : u have been BANNED from this server by Server Admin !!!!

The clue to the problem is in the ban message itself mate, you need to take it up with the clan themselves.

It looks like a local ban and as such is at the discretion of the team hosting the server, go to their website and appeal is the best you can do. Or move on and find another server, there are plenty to choose from.

ok thanks ....

The clue to the problem is in the ban message itself mate, you need to take it up with the clan themselves.

It looks like a local ban and as such is at the discretion of the team hosting the server, go to their website and appeal is the best you can do. Or move on and find another server, there are plenty to choose from.