Pisi-Deff

Viol 9002 'ObsidainHook.dll (len=2048)' Bans Removed (COD4)

We have removed 79 bans from our MBi for VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002 'ObsidainHook.dll (len=2048)' and unban commands are being sent out. These violations were caused by a malformed MD5Tool check created by GGC-Stream, which they have since fixed.

Update: I thought it was done with, yet it appears that some servers hadn't received the new, fixed MD5Tool checks from GGC. Lifted 3 more bans.

Also temporarily removed file from the list of bannables.

• Upvote 2

We have removed 79 bans from our MBi for VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002 'ObsidainHook.dll (len=2048)' and unban commands are being sent out. These violations were caused by a malformed MD5Tool check created by GGC-Stream, which they have since fixed.

Update: I thought it was done with, yet it appears that some servers hadn't received the new, fixed MD5Tool checks from GGC. Lifted 3 more bans.

THANK

Hey,

Some ppl playing in our server are still banned for this ObsidainHook.dll problem. Is there a possiblity that you could look into that? Our server is COD4 DCT. MW2 83.149.94.243:28960 .

Thx a lot!

DCt.MiisD

First of all, server hasn't been streaming to us for over 2 days. :)

Anyway, server might not have been streaming while the unban commands were sent. Try clearing the pbbans.dat file in the pb folder of the server.

~

/*Pisi*/