*old hack* is making me angry

punisher007

I play on optusnet servers in australia and lately or for the past 1.5 weeks a hack by the name of reflectinvoke is going around and is making me and alot of other players angry cause of it? is there a way of posting the public release file so u guys can detect it?

I really would like to help u guys out in trying to get those hacks detected, cause playing against someone who is near impossible to kill, really it dampens ur gameplay and enjoyment. most of the time it frustrates you and you end up disconnecting from server!.

Edited by punisher007

Maybe you could send me an email address so i can't send u files. Please can you let me know?. I know you guys probably have people looking for them too!. But hey the more people on the lookout the less hacks are going to be out there right!.

Edited by punisher007

It's very easy to find the hack now that we can know the name. Should it not be removed, sinds it is not detected for now?

Edit: Reading v2.0 of the hack is detected.

Edited by Tvoinpyer

• 1 month later...

heya folks,

we found cheater with this hack on our server (runs etpub 2.6,last PB update)...i don´t want post actual name of it (but can send it via PM and link too),because this hack is here over two months and is still undetectable...we test it on our local server and he is really perfect,not detectable,pb screenshots for wallhack clear like glass,wallhack not show any other colour like some other and aimbot have more options (you can add stealt comand and aimbot look very natural)...be carefull,it´s very hard to detect it...btw we sended this hack with files and link,where you can download it to evenbalance team...

cheers...

Edited by O'Reilly

heya folks,

we found cheater with this hack on our server (runs etpub 2.6,last PB update)...i don´t want post actual name of it (but can send it via PM and link too),because this hack is here over two months and is still undetectable...we test it on our local server and he is really perfect,not detectable,pb screenshots for wallhack clear like glass,wallhack not show any other colour like some other and aimbot have more options (you can add stealt comand and aimbot look very natural)...be carefull,it´s very hard to detect it...btw we sended this hack with files and link,where you can download it to evenbalance team...

cheers...

Yes O'Reilly and a few of us have spent a few interesting days unmasking this 'hacker' who we believe judging from the evidence, is the actual designer of this sophisticated hack. Shame on you, hope the PB IP and Hardare ban has the desired effect.

It's very easy to find the hack now that we can know the name. Should it not be removed, sinds it is not detected for now?

Edit: Reading v2.0 of the hack is detected.

invoke 2.0g is detected reflectinvoke is different all together and not detected currently.

Yes O'Reilly and a few of us have spent a few interesting days unmasking this 'hacker' who we believe judging from the evidence, is the actual designer of this sophisticated hack. Shame on you, hope the PB IP and Hardare ban has the desired effect.

PB rarely if ever hardware bans.

IP/GUID based bans are simply too easy to get around, evenbalance (or a 3rd party) should make a mod similar to etpro that works along with all the current mods and all it does is gives an effective hardware ban via the MOD which would be streamable like current pb bans.

PB's hardware bans are very easy to get around and its another feature i hope they will 'fix' in the near future.

i've got some good idea's for a 3rd party mod that would implement hardware bans on all 'authentic' pb bans but im no coder/developer :)

printf "did i do this right?"\n;

:)

• 1 month later...