Linux server PB files...

scott001100

I been wanting to transition my legacy game server to linux but I have tried for hours to get punkbuster working and updated to latest on linux, I got the files from here but get the error "corrupt or missing" when replacing pbsv.so with the one in the zip hosted here. If I replace all files except for pbsv.so it will work and be newer than what I had but it's still an outdated version and is no good.. I found the files hidden on evenbalance servers but even that is outdated.. I found PBsetup for linux but can't find an older version of it that supports BF1942 (need like a pre-3.x version).

As Even Balance no longer supports the game, I don't know where you would be able to find them. If the files from here still cause problems, then, I don't know what to tell you other than to contact EB directly and ask them.

As Even Balance no longer supports the game, I don't know where you would be able to find them. If the files from here still cause problems, then, I don't know what to tell you other than to contact EB directly and ask them.

Well I know someone out there has updated files since there are several linux servers running with PB and they are updated.