Anyway To Create My Own MD5 check ?

KaoticOne

I was refered to this site by a member of the evenbalance research team. I told them of and emailed them a cheat that I came accross. Its a wallhack + no fog cheat. I have a copy of it and was wondering if it was possible for me to create my own check until the evenbalance team gets a chance to take a look at it.

Using the MD5 program posted on this site I was able to create a check. I have already caught one person. I am not comfortable posting anything more until I know that the check is bulletproof. If it is then we can go from there.

Well damn. It seems I am off on my thinking. I was under the impression that I could add my own md5 check, but that appears to be not true. I assumed that pb would scan for the file, but instead it looks like pb only uses md5 checks to verify files rather than hunting them down. Am I correct on the second half here ?

PM me the location of said hack that I can download and maybe we can get it added for checking. By the way, have you ever considered streaming to www.pbbans.com ??? Our pro's here can teach you alot

PM me the location of said hack that I can download and maybe we can get it added for checking.  By the way, have you ever considered streaming to www.pbbans.com ???  Our pro's here can teach you alot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am very interested in getting this hack added. Here in the last wek it seems we have a lot of people that can see through smoke and walls. It was under control for awhile...now it's getting bad again!