Streaming

Architect

Hello Architect,

Go to www.pbbans.com and click on Join Us and register. This way DentalX (our accounts manager) can see your application. You should also review your profile here in the forums and make sure you have your clan/group website and info included.

I sent Dental a PM to have him look into your account for validation. Setting up streaming takes only a few minutes. The account validation is what takes the time. Sorry for the delay, we are in the process of moving operations from the forums to the website and I and other staff members have been working on this project.

Hello Architect,

Go to www.pbbans.com and click on Join Us and register. This way DentalX (our accounts manager) can see your application. You should also review your profile here in the forums and make sure you have your clan/group website and info included.

I sent Dental a PM to have him look into your account for validation. Setting up streaming takes only a few minutes. The account validation is what takes the time. Sorry for the delay, we are in the process of moving operations from the forums to the website and I and other staff members have been working on this project.

Ok thanks for your help its much appreciated :)