Some help please?

Wutang

Ok so the problem is I cant log into any SOF2 server anymore. I got banned a few months to almost a year ago from my favorite server after i typed in somehting in the console. I gave up trying to play then because i couldnt go into any servers, but now i wanna try to play again. I got a new computer and everything buy im still on the bann list. I am being kicked because "unknown guid auth". After ive read a little bit about it on these forums, I think it is because I changed me cvar??? When I first got banned it was right after i typed somehting into the colsole that I think changed the cvar.... I been trying for a long time to get unbanned, I just wanna play. I have never cheated in SOF or any other game I played. I just typed in some thing into the console, I didnt even know what it was supposed to do. I dont know hopw to find my ban on the list to appeal it. Can someone please help me with this, I dont know what else to do here.

it all depends on how often those server admins update their banlists, aswell so if your ban was removed from the pbbans system its still upto the game admin(s) to update their banlist with the current listings.. i update mine hourly but some admins may update daily/weekly/monthly etc.

they updated the list but im still banned for some reason

re read what i said..

just because your ban was/is removed from the banlist doesnt mean OTHER admins have Downloaded or UPDATED their banlists since your ban was removed.

as i said some admins may have not yet updated their banlists. and thats why your still banned on 'some' servers.

Ok so the problem is I cant log into any SOF2 server anymore. I got banned a few months to almost a year ago from my favorite server after i typed in somehting in the console. I gave up trying to play then because i couldnt go into any servers, but now i wanna try to play again. I got a new computer and everything buy im still on the bann list. I am being kicked because "unknown guid auth". After ive read a little bit about it on these forums, I think it is because I changed me cvar??? When I first got banned it was right after i typed somehting into the colsole that I think changed the cvar.... I been trying for a long time to get unbanned, I just wanna play. I have never cheated in SOF or any other game I played. I just typed in some thing into the console, I didnt even know what it was supposed to do. I dont know hopw to find my ban on the list to appeal it. Can someone please help me with this, I dont know what else to do here.

Saying as the ban is lifted and you posted about getting the GUID auth arror, bring down your console before you enter the game and type /pb_cdkeyver then try joining a server.

Might help :)

Ok thanks ill try it

Is there a way i can update my own PB?? like somewhere i can download updates?

Ok thanks ill try it

Is there a way i can update my own PB?? like somewhere i can download updates?

i typed that in and it sent it to an IP or something, but it didnt help. I still cant join any servers though.