Auto update CVAR and MD5

T4zzy

Im new in here and I have a question about the auto update of CVAR and MD5.

In the acount manager of our server I have enabled auto update for CVAR and MD5.

Is this enough for a good update of CVAR and MD5?

When I read the hub guide/ hub flags about whats about the auto update CVAR and MD5 it says:

3 Enabling this EXPERIMENTAL feature will overwrite your pbsv.cfg and pbsvuser.cfg files. The process is as follows:

pb_sv_cvarempty

Cvar Checks

pb_sv_load pbb_customcvars.cfg

Admins can upload a file named pbb_customcvars.cfg to add their own cvar checks. This flag will only save the updates in memory. Admins will still have to update their CVAR lists.

AND:

4 Enabling this EXPERIMENTAL feature will overwrite your pbsv.cfg and pbsvuser.cfg files. The process is as follows:

pb_sv_md5toolempty

MD5 Tool Checks

pb_sv_load pbb_custommd5.cfg

Admins can upload a file named pbb_custommd5.cfg to add their own md5 checks. This flag will only save the updates in memory. Admins will still have to update their MD5 lists.

First Q: What do I have to do with the parts: "the process is as follows:....."?

Do I have to put these commands in the pbsv.cfg by myself?

Second Q: "Admins can upload a file named pbb_customcvars.cfg to add their own cvar checks. This flag will only save the updates in memory. Admins will still have to update their CVAR lists."

What do I have to do whit this? Is this only a custom part or DO I HAVE TO DO IT, otherwise our server shouldnt be streaming on the right way.

If I have to do this, where can I find the files pbb_customcvars.cfg and pbb_custommd5.cfg?

3th Q: I guess, I still have to do "CVAR & MD5 Setup"

http://www.pbbans.com/mci-overview-cod4-27.html

OR: are there 2 options?

1. The auto update

2. cvar & md5 setup

Btw to set up our server streaming I have succesfuly used: Automated hub setup.

Thx for so far.

NBG| T4zzy

server ip: 178.21.19.155:29000

Edited by T4zzy