not shure if it has anything to do with pb but maybe help anyway :)

madskrillz

i just got a laptop and it lets me download the map for et..then right as soon as i get in it closes out without saying anything....?

I don't have any clue where to start..any one else have one?

heh, strange...I recommend not using autodownload (cos u may download some crappy things). If I were You I would go to the etmain and delete all files with .tmp and look at the files with .pk3 (especially the last one) and delete some suspected files which may cause ET abnormal (leave: mp_bin.pk3, pak0,pak1,pak2,cgame.mp.i386,qagame.mp.i386,qagame.mp.i386,etkey). Then You can try to connect to some server for example: 89.174.246.11:27965 (standard maps, etpro 3.2.6, patch 2.60b). You should also scan for viruses...Dunno if it might help

regards

I have that problem to on my laptop. When I play CoD:UO I get disconnected not just from the server. The whole game shuts down. I know its not a virus or some crappy .tmp or .pk3 file I have downloaded from a server. Its the sucky Intel chipset that I have.

Do you have a ATI Radeon, nVidia Geforce or a Matrox Parhelia grafic card it should work? If not that might be the rason.

I have that problem to on my laptop. When I play CoD:UO I get disconnected not just from the server. The whole game shuts down. I know its not a virus or some crappy .tmp or .pk3 file I have downloaded from a server. Its the sucky Intel chipset that I have.

Do you have a ATI Radeon, nVidia Geforce or a Matrox Parhelia grafic card it should work? If not that might be the rason.

I have an ATI radon card in here, not shure of the excact name, but i noe its in here.