unpure client. What is it?

OneEyeLucky

Hi, Fellas. Great Job and great site.

Today we (The Clan) change server hosts and started new server (About ten minutes ago) and for the first time when I tried to log into the new server (I think it Streams) This is the error massage that I get right after I log "Server Disconnected: Unpure Client detected. Invalid Pk3 files referenced" Its not a kick nor a ban but rather some sort of an error on my part because server disconnects. This never happened before with any server, ours or the ones I visit, streaming or not streaming.

This the new |Ks| server. My tag is |Ks| One Eye Lucky. [Edit] This is SOF2.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by OneEyeLucky

Several questions:

1. Game?

2. Server IP/Port?

3. It isn't streaming to PBBans....but you say it is......so to where?

The invalid iwd means you have files on your computer that do not match what is on the server.....nothing to do with PunkBuster. My guess is you are probably playing on of the CoD series games.

Several questions:

1. Game?

2. Server IP/Port?

3. It isn't streaming to PBBans....but you say it is......so to where?

The invalid iwd means you have files on your computer that do not match what is on the server.....nothing to do with PunkBuster. My guess is you are probably playing on of the CoD series games.

Sorry about my dumbness. SOF2 74.52.108.188:20100 I think its streaming of not soon to be...lol there I go again.

Thanks.

PBBans Repository Server Search

Not Found Server is not in the MSI Rep List

PBBans Hub Server Search

Not Found Server is not in the MSI Hub List

So its probably something on my part? should I reinstall the game or just turn on DL?

Thanks.

Two different issues....your first problem of the iwd mismatch has nothing to do with PB :) It is most like a problem with files on your system. I would try turning downloads on....otherwise, I would reinstall the game.

Secondly....server streaming.....you have to request streaming....it isn't automatic. My suggestion is read up on Streaming in these forums.

Two different issues....your first problem of the iwd mismatch has nothing to do with PB :) It is most like a problem with files on your system. I would try turning downloads on....otherwise, I would reinstall the game.

Secondly....server streaming.....you have to request streaming....it isn't automatic. My suggestion is read up on Streaming in these forums.

OK Thanks Rodeo-Bob much appreciated the help....I turned on DL and that took care of the problem.

As far as streaming goes, we are seriously considering,

At first, I didn't know whether we started streaming or not, when we switched servers, that is why I said "I think we're streaming" because i wasn't sure, but it turn out to be otherwise, nonetheless, our leader will contact pbbans.com, when ready.

Thanks again.

Edited by OneEyeLucky