SCREEM SHOTS AND BANS

ZinhuBH

1-Im trying to ban a guy that dont folow the rules of server. But when i made it, after some times he back, i banned him 4 times and he back 4 times, its impossible he is connecting using others pcs, he said to some players that just he reinstalled the Enemy Territory again. How is it possible ??? I will not be able to bann him forever ? What i need to do ?

2-I was looking some SSs inside pb folder when i looked some pics like that of diferent players.

Why this pics is in White and black different of all others ???

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pb000154id3.png

Why this pics is so big ???

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pb000384cn5.png

OMG this players will let me crazy :blink: :blink:

THx

There is no real way to ban someone in ET, even a subnet ban can be bypassed. ET is a free game, and new cdkeys can be obtained at any time. With a new cdkey comes a new pbguid, hence banning by pbguid is of limited use.

As for the screenshots, the first is due to a common bug with nvidia cards. As for the 2nd one, again this is likely to be nothing more than a graphics issue.

There is no real way to ban someone in ET, even a subnet ban can be bypassed. ET is a free game, and new cdkeys can be obtained at any time. With a new cdkey comes a new pbguid, hence banning by pbguid is of limited use.

As for the screenshots, the first is due to a common bug with nvidia cards. As for the 2nd one, again this is likely to be nothing more than a graphics issue.

Thx dud, <_< im trying to hate ET :angry: :angry: