PunkBuster updates

=DaM= Gunner

Our game servers have been crashing and restarting all week, not the box, just the servers, our Tech Rep there tells me it's the new PB updates, that they are having a few problems. Does anyone have this issue this past week? And if so wil this effect our streaming to PBBans?

Over at the 3rd Armored Cav Titan servers we have been having crash issues as well, but I do believe ours was due to Punks Busted going down and trying to reconnect to the steam comtant (crashed every 6 min or so)... So we are now using PB Bans and streaming threw here and so far less crashes but still seeing them happen often. I too have heard it could be an issue with the new PB update.. But no official word yet. We do manual screen shots, so I wouldn't know if the auto screen shot feature is the problem or not. Any info right now would be great and valued.

For BF2:

Monday 11.26.2007 [5:30PM]

Version 1.471 of the PB Server for BF2 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This version addresses incorrect restriction kicking for "Corrupt Packet Flow" during map changes.