hack 80310 eh?

Carnivorous Jesus

well hello, i have been playing the game for a little while now and for some reason i keep getting the hack 80310 notification. I have been playing first person shooters since medal of honor allied assult and have never hacked anything. If someone could please give me some insight on this matter i would be very greatful! (the game is call of duty 4)

Thanks

Edited by Carnivorous Jesus

I have the SAME exact issue! I have a digitally distributed version of COD4, and I have updated PB like 10 times..

I keep getting kicked 5 mins or so into my game for Error #80310, GAMEHACK. I'm not hacking, and if I were I wouldn't be dumb enough to ask why i'm getting kicked! Please help, this is very aggravating, and the last thing I need is my COD4 account getting wrongly banned..

I just got my reply from Trymedia (who distributes the digital download version) and they said it's something on Punkbuster's side, that will be fixed very shortly..

He also gave me a link to DL the 1.3 patch since digitally distributed versions use a special patch, but I'm not sure if I'm aloud to link it, or of it will work, but here it is if you'd like to try it.

http://d.trymedia.com/d/actcorp/60m_d_p100...W_1.3_patch.exe

good luck!!