What is the hold up?

Why is it taking so long to get a membership here? I would love to start turning cheaters in to you guys but can't until I get accepted???? I know several people here they will vouch for me.

During the validation process, if your profile has missing or incomplete information...the account will be set aside. I am not sure of your particular problem....but shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will look into when I get home from work today.

Did you read the "Registration Agreement Terms" ? http://www.pbbans.com/forums/profile.php?mode=register

This website and forum are intended for use by Clan/Group Leaders and Server Admin ONLY.

Visitors can view the bans list and the accompanying proof. Visitors may also post in limited areas of the forum without registering.

In order to speed up the account verification process, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:  

1. You are either a Clan/Group Leader or Server Admin with FTP access to your server logs.

2. You are listed on your Clan/Group website as either the Leader or Server Admin.

3. Your server(s) have PunkBuster enabled.

I managed to verify number 3....but was unable to personally verify the other two. Number 2 is the one of the most important items. I visited the SPD site and didn't see a clan roster nor anything that mentioned the server admin, etc. In your server config, there are two e-mail addresses of those who are listed as server admin...but they do not match yours.

I don't doubt your position in the clan....we just have to be certain before validating an account.

• 1 month later...

just want to now if i can jone you but here it is

In order to speed up the account verification process, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:

1. You must have a dedicated server...no accounts with PC servers will be validated

sorry home pc 2 servers

2. You are either a Clan/Group Leader or Server Admin with FTP access to your server logs.

i iam the clan leader start it my self ftp can by instalt

3. You are listed on your Clan/Group website as either the Leader or Server Admin.

on the site nobody is markt as the leader were al the same(but iam the clan leader can cance it only wen nesesery)

4. Your server(s) must have PunkBuster enabled.

pb end pure dont play in a server witout it

hey Section 8,

You already registered and were validated. You have been validated since the 17th of april 5 days after you registered here. What's the problem you are having with your account?

I think he registered a month or so before he posted this, he just wanted to know why it was taking so long is all. I told him to either get a hold of Bob or post in the public forums. He wont post for a while his internet to his apt was cut during some road construction havent heard from him in 2-3 weeks. I think his wife cut the cable....... :lol: