Cod 4 AWE Mod and Custom Maps

Bombdroppingmofo

I'm pretty sure it will all be ok, but just BEFORE I start streaming I would like a confirmation...

I'm already streaming a COD 2 and a couple of COD 4 unmodded servers, but I am also running another server COD 4:MW with the AWE 1.2 mod on, and within the rotation, custom maps and gametypes. Is there any problem streaming using this Mod and/or Custom Maps? As I understand it, and from looking through the COD2 forum mods and maps seem to be fine - but confirmation would be great!!

Cheers for any and all advice given ;)

We've been running and streaming a CoD4 server with the eXtreme mod here. One of the CoD4 mods turns fog off, so you would need to remove that cvar check, or turn the fog dvar back on in the mod.

We've been running and streaming a CoD4 server with the eXtreme mod here. One of the CoD4 mods turns fog off, so you would need to remove that cvar check, or turn the fog dvar back on in the mod.

Cheers bud - Server streaming now. The fog dvar isn't in AWE (well I can't find it) and I have been in the server and all is well. B)

Cheers bud - Server streaming now. The fog dvar isn't in AWE (well I can't find it) and I have been in the server and all is well. B)

Cool B)

I think the fog dvar being off is in the Ace mod and a few of the league rule sets for Pam4.

The only other dvar available in the AWE4 v1.2 mod is :-

set scr_village_allow_rain 0 (NO RAIN)

This is specifically for the excellent custom map 'Village'. In the original map it was always raining (quite depressing), now with this dvar you can turn it on or off.

When off there is still a fog, which might help prevent a Sniper-fest.

It streams perfectly, and is not effected by any cvar/md5 type checks.