please help

.eTv*slanedog

Hi there pbbans,

I stream my server with you 87.117.203.94:27960 Playing E.T

I was under the impression that anyone on your ban list would not be able to connect to my server,but this hasnt been the case,this player was caught with a multi hack,and have checked his guild on your ban search and still says that he is banned,but why is he able to still come onto the server? It is the same I P and guild, as he his a proven hackor i can post his guild right?

01.24.2008 18:37:22] VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71001: ^GH^SS ^Rstyle (slot #12) [2c06786ee4f61b223ec4d6b5710f362b(VALID:357) 24.132.142.136:27960]

please look into it

many thanks

.eTv* S|AN3D@G

If you use the 'Accept Bans' flags in your account manager, you'll need to download a ban list first to keep all the caught hackers off your server. Click here.

Alternatively, go to Account Manager > View Servers > Edit flags. Uncheck the 'Accept Bans' flags and check 'Enforce Bans'. This will check all connecting players GUID's against the MBi. If they are on the MBi, they will be kicked and banned from your server.

Benefits: You don't need to have the player in your ban list for them to be kicked from your server, reducing server load and requiring a much shorter ban list.