COD4 PSB&PBBans Stream Question

Hello,My server 67.201.48.20:28930 is streaming Punksbusted service at this moment,and I just applied for PBBans Stream today...and I can see some account and Id information,and admin told me to follow up guide to stream it...I would like to know whats the easiest method i can choose to stream PBBans at the same time as PBS,Please help me out,one of them is already streaming which PBS,and this one looks ready 2...but i just need help to setup PBS...thank you for any helps.

You can easily stream to both PsB and PBBans :)

You do need to follow a few simple steps to set up your streaming to PBBans first though. These commands will not interfere with your server streaming to PsB in any way.

If you follow the rcon commands from this section of the Hub Guide :-

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=hubguide#hlsw

You should be on your way to streaming in no time.

If you do need any help please just ask here or you can get live support from our IRC Support Channel

( Just be a little patient with the IRC please as sometimes we may be afk for a little )

@(*0*)@

I can use any of these methods to setup my PBBans stream???they all have same features???let me know which one would be the easiest and best for me...cuz im already streamin PSB..thank you

Thanks for your help and response Bob,Am I blind Or Something???lollll I dont see anywhere in that page that shows HUB Streaming...I see FTP,RCON,Webtool....let me know&sorry for my noobish question.

Edited by Garen

The commands I linked you to are for rcon setup for COD4 which is the easiest method to use.

Enter the commands as shown into the console and streaming will be enabled through the Hub within no time.

you add the commands exactly as you see them - so no you dont put your ip in :)

Once you have completed all of the commands use the final rcon command pb_sv_uconlist

the result you get should look like this

PunkBuster Client: [Slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]
PunkBuster Client: 1 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub
PunkBuster Client: End of PB UCON Profile List (1 Entry)

Once the server is streaming it needs to be manually added by a staff member here so please be patient as sometimes this can take from a few minutes to a few hours. Your Team Account is already created so when it has been added you will automatically be upgraded to Streaming Game Admin status on the forums.

@(*0*)@

Server is streaming and your account has been upgraded - Welcome to PBBans :)

There will be no problem with dual streaming to PsB, PBBans uses an advanced method of streaming that in no way interferes with the standard repository method.

@(*0*)@

thanks so much for your helps guys,is der anyway to check stream status?while in gameserver???and TWL does allow PBBans for matches...they told me as long as BANLIST is empty during match times,how do i do that?and For updating Banlists and MD5 checks and everything i have to do it manually or does it auto?thanks for all the helps

I have talked to one of TWL admins and he told me"pbbans will overwrite my pbsvuser.cfg and pbbans loads its cheat list by using pbsvuser.cfg,it loads AFTER pbsv and it wont let the pbsv.cfg required for mach play run the cvar checks....and he told me PBBANS needs to get it fixed then....

For bans, just check the Enforce Bans flag in your Team Account Manager, View Servers, Edit Flag section.

For CVAR & MD5 updates, you can use the AutoUpdate flags but remember they are only at an experimental state and will only load updates in PB memory, without saving. So you will be losing updates if you restart PB/your server.

The other way to do it is to use the jPAT(java PBBans Admin Tool) that you can find there : http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?aut...&showfile=8

Associated forum : http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=354

PBBans did not overwrite your pbsv.cfg It wrote to it the commands that set up streaming.

I have searched and as far as I can tell you have never mentioned needing League scripts when you were asking about how to set up your streaming, if you had then you may have been advised to check your settings carefully and given advice as to how to go about it correctly.

We have many servers that stream to us that are used for matches and very few problems with them arise.

Normally the best way to work out what you need is to research the information yourself and then to ask for advice in a polite fashion.

Any of the leagues would have been able to advise you on how to stream correctly or the members and staff here would have been happy to help, IF they had known.

Your server "was" streaming....and all of the server flags were all unchecked which means that PBBans would have no affect on your config files. In fact, the server would only be streaming to PBBans and nothing more. It is your choice where you stream.

I modified the CoD4 1.4 TWL PB config

pbsv.cfg

I inserted:

//*******************************************//

// PBBans Streaming

//*******************************************//

pb_sv_USessionLimit 8

pb_sv_uconadd 0 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_task 0 86400 pb_sv_update

I did ask questions in polite fashion,if u look at the top i did mention PB 1.4 Config...which is samething used by all leagues and ladders... [CAL,CEVO,TWL,TGL PB] its not my fault u didnt know what pb 1.4 config is...no need to get all steamy about it

I did ask questions in polite fashion,if u look at the top i did mention PB 1.4 Config...which is samething used by all leagues and ladders... [CAL,CEVO,TWL,TGL PB] its not my fault u didnt know what pb 1.4 config is...no need to get all steamy about it

We do know about however you never said your server was using it until post #9.

It's the stock cfg I downloaded from TWL, I just inserted what I have quoted in my last post