Hi i've never cheated but i have an aimbot?

Date: 09.05.2003 02:39:35

GUID: f317fd450e16a137ad1e56c764f671f4

IP Address: 68.1.28.45:-29335

Alias: Whoknows

Violation: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #50027

hi ive never cheated but for some reason it says i have an aimbot? im currently in TKO clan but was voted in on potential not skill because im not really that good of a player..was wondering if there was any way to see if i could get unbanned because this is stupid :(

So, let me see if I understand what your saying. You claim that EvenBalance Software known as Punkbuster produced a Violation Message with Your Guid on it, but you never cheated or have/use an aimbot. Is this correct?

[09.05.2003 02:39:35] f317fd450e16a137ad1e56c764f671f4 "Whoknows" "68.1.28.45:-29335" "VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #50027"

So this violation message is not yours or are you saying punkbuster software created this violation in error.

Help me out here.... shed some light on this, give me something to work with

Peace,

man i dont know i just know ive never used an aimbot maybe a friend did i dont know just wondering like what servers im banned from i guess i gotta go waste money on another CD key because i cant get into some servers my other TKO friends play on :(

Well, the number of servers your banned from depends on the server admin where your guid was caught with the aimbot violation. You claimed

man i dont know i just know ive never used an aimbot maybe a friend did

and that is possible if you gave your cd key to that friend or your friend installed and or used the aimbot on your computer.

As for how many servers.... well any server admin who uses the banlist created here you will be banned from, and if the server admin had submitted the ban to other anti cheat sites then I imagine your will be banned from just about every PB enabled server.

i guess i gotta go waste money on another CD key

That's probibly your best course of action, cause having the ban removed from our list is not going to happen unless EvenBalance says that it was a false violation.

Oh.... keep your friend, brother, sister, ect away from your machine :wink:

Guess Fred the Cat gave it a try and then Hank the Hound got jealous so he decided to try it too thus the two separate incidents.....barring that it 100% wasn't the person that owned the key.....gotcha..... :wink:

No...I lived with my aunt then my mother got out of jail so i moved into a apartment with her and had no cable modem and moved into my friends house for a couple weeks so i could ahve the internet and he was on my comp alot since he didnt have one at the time , but whatever man its cool sorry 2 bother you guys