Cvar cg hudDamageIconHeight = 0

SonicBT

:angry: After going into a COD4 Moded server to play, UBC server as a mater of fact and d/l files to be able to play on everything looked ok until about 30 seconds into the game then I got the message PB kicked for Cvar cg hudDamageIconHeight = 0 , this also happened on other Moded servers what is the cause and what can I do to correct it from happening again? Also I updated my Punkbuster files and still ran into the same problem as of today I haven't tried to play on UBC server today 04-14-08, :blink: Thanks for your time,

The server is probably running stock cvar checks. You should be good if you bring that back to default.

Before joining the server in console type type by hitting the ~ key /cg_hudDamageIconHeight 64 then hit enter /hudDamageIconWidth 128 then hit enter

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
The server is probably running stock cvar checks. You should be good if you bring that back to default.

Before joining the server in console type type by hitting the ~ key /cg_hudDamageIconHeight 64 then hit enter /hudDamageIconWidth 128 then hit enter

Thanks!

I had to do this today. Seems he Obscurity Mod for Cod4 changes this. After playing on a couple of the servers hosting that, I was unable to stay in any regular Cod4 servers without the warning, and eventual kick.

I only had to use the /cg_hudDamageIconHeight 64.