New Here and New COD4 League

FpsGc - Macky

No, what makes you say that. We have euro teams in the league. Our league is open to all players and clans who wish to take part and get involved

Mack

No, what makes you say that. We have euro teams in the league. Our league is open to all players and clans who wish to take part and get involved

Mack

I understand that, but do you have any US leagues set up or is the league based in UK? You guys should work on creating a UK league and a US league. I'm only asking that because most Americans hate playing on UK servers because their ping is usually well over 100.

Good Point,

We are actually always on the look out for partnerships with players and clans from the USA. Not long ago we was in talks with a guy to admin and run the US side. However he let us down at the last min.

We are still open to the idea, and hope in the future we can accomodate us servers and players.

Thanks

Macky

• 1 month later...

Greetings all, I see that this thread is in need of some updating. Macky is going to be away for a bit and I will be handling all US relations. FpsGc has a US division, which is currently recruiting for COD4 and various other games. If you have any questions, definitely feel freet to post them here or PM me. Also feel free to check out our website at www.fpsgc-leagues.com

Thanks all for your understanding!